Dan's Birthday

"Bonnie....??" Dan called his wife yawning. He then again pulled the cover to himself and made himself comfortable.

"Get up" she said arriving into the room and pulling off the sheets,
"it's already late" said Bonnie sitting beside him.

Dan stretched out himself and then looked at his beautiful wife, "You look beautiful today" said Dan smiling.

"I know" replied Bonnie playing with the hem of her dress.

"Any special plans??" Asked Dan smirking lightly.

"For??" Asked Bonnie scratching her head.

"Stop playing this forget session" said Dan half-sitting up and looked at her intently.

Bonnie tried a lot to hide her smile but couldn't hide.
"Happy Birthday" wished Bonnie.

"So dry a wish??" Asked Dan raising an eyebrow, "Seems like you are not at all enthusiastic about the day".

"You care?? I thought you don't care much about your birthday, Mr. Radcliffe" said Bonnie.

"Mrs. Radcliffe, Why are you talking as if you are meeting me for the first time. We are married Bonnie" said Dan.

"So?? Do I have to know everything about you??" Asked Bonnie.

"I am not getting you" said Dan.

"Freshen up. You'll know everything" said Bonnie and got up to leave when Dan held her hand. She turned around when he said "My Morning kiss??"

"We are new to each other" said Bonnie and slipped her hand out of his grip and left smiling.

Dan hastily removed the covers, "God knows, What goes into her little mind??" Dan mumbled to himself.

After doing all his chores Dan went down to find the kitchen smelling sweet.

"What are cooking baby??" Asked Dan.

"Something I like" said Bonnie.

"I thought you are going to make my favourites today" said Dan sitting on the chair.

"I don't know you" said Bonnie.

"What's going on Dear??" Asked Dan calmly.

Bonnie placed the dishes on the table and looked at him giving a slight smile.
"Have you food" she said putting some sandwiches on his plate.
Dan obeyed and had his food silently.

After breakfast, Dan was working in his laptop when Bonnie came sat beside him. Bonnie stared at him smiling.

"Hey.." he said and looked up from his laptop to see Bonnie staring at him.

Dan kept aside his laptop and turned around towards her to give her a equal stare.

After few seconds, Bonnie chuckled lightly. She turned around and rested herself on him. Dan wrapped his muscular arms around her.

"What's going on since morning, dear wife??" Asked Dan.

"I want to know you my dear husband" said Bonnie after a moment of smiling to herself.

"You know me" whispered Dan.

"No, I don't" answered Bonnie.

Dan frowned a little and tilted his head slightly to look at her.
"Dan... I know you but, I want to read you...." said Bonnie tilting her head lightly.

She then sat and turned around to face him. She took his hand in his and continued saying," Dan, We just know each other as friends, as husband-wife..." said Bonnie thoughtfully, "....but now I want to know you as a soulmate".