Life with Carter part 1

I slowly pulled up to my brand new house. The third brand new house of my lifetime, to be exact. My mother stared back at me from the passanger seat with an excited smile. I tried to return the grin, but faltered. I hated moving to new places. It seems like just when I start to make real friends, I get ripped away from my cozy surroundings and placed in some unknown town. This unknown town was called Indian River Shores, Florida.

My mother, Ann, loves moving. She finds it "an exciting new adventure." I, on the other hand, find it extremely annoying. My father does what he needs to do for work. He is a very respected surgeon that happens to move around a lot. Basically, whenever a better position opens up for him, he jumps on it.

We were now stepping out of our mercedes and admiring our new house. I am an only child, so I don't understand why it needed to be so giant. None the less, it was a beautiful house. It had a large glass door and gleamed in front of us. My mom sqealed excitedly before running up to the front steps. My dad and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes before slowly joining her.

My dad, Andrew, was a bit more like me than my mother. We both didn't share the same joy of moving that my mom did. He was more reserved, as was I, and we had the same sense of humor. Yes, I am I daddy's girl, and proud of it!

My mom slowly turned the key to my new house. After finally opening the door, we all piled in. My mom was beaming as usual, her dirty blonde hair in a messy pony tail. I couldn't help but smile at my new home. It was gorgous! A large chandelier hung from the high ceiling right in the forier. There was a wooden spiral staircase in the corner of the room that most likely lead to my room. I ran to the stair case giddily and started climbing it. At the top was a long corridor That had many doors. I had my eye on a door at the very end of the hall, which I knew was my room. I walked up to the large white door and pushed it open. I grinned at my new space. There was my own bathroom, a large walk-in closet and even a balcony! Maybe life in this new town wouldn't be so bad afterall...

That is if I survive the most challenging and horrific mess yet to come, an actual hell on earth: high school.

Kaitlin's house(:------------------------------->