Life with Carter part 6

Hola! So...I'm sorry the previous chapter had a crap ending. I'll try to make this chapter better. By the way, its still the same school day as last chapter. Anywho, I'm gonna stop blabbering and let you read!(:

Peace out,

Moomoo17<3

........................................................................................

Chapter 6(:

I quietly made my way to lunch. I was walking alone because Liv was talking to Zack. A small smile formed on my face. They were so cute together! I should be a match maker. I was interupted from my thoughts when a muscular body stepped in front of me.

I looked up to see a smirking Carter. I rolled my grey blue eyes.

"You know, I was really wishing you would sit by me yesterday." He said, his green eyes shimmering.

"Well, we don't all get what we wish for." I sneered.

"It's okay. You have another chance to sit by me today." He grinned.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for the offer though." I said, sickely sweet.

He just rolled his eyes playfully."It's actually an honor to sit by me at lunch, you know."

I laughed at his obsurdity."You are way too cocky." I started walking away, annoyed with his persistince.

"The offer is always open for you, baby." He called after me. I spun around on my heel.

"I'm not your baby."

He scoffed. "We'll see."

I glared at him and then turned around and stormed into the cafeteria. I hated how he could piss me off so easily. I'm usually a well rounded person, but Carter brings out the worst in me and I've known him for 2 days!

I entered the large lunch room and imediatly laid eyes on my lunch buddies. I flashed them a smile and proceeded towards them.

"Hey!" Liv said, being her usual perky self. The rest of the table greeted me.

"So Liv, how did it go with Zack?" I asked with a grin. I poked her playfully in the side as everyone suddenly became intent on our conversation. Except for the boys, who couldn't be more oblivious.

She blushed, and then smiled brightly.

"He's sooo cute!" She squeeled. "And likes all the same things I do, and invited me to Carter's party tonight!!"

All the other girls squeeled and gave her approval, except for Macy, the qiuet one. She just smiled, happy for her friend. I noticed again how beautiful Macy was. I could really work some magic with her.

"So what are you gonna wear?!" Crystal asked.

"I don't know! You'll have to come over and help me pick something out!"

Someone distracted me from my conversation by setting their lunch down next to me and slinging their arm over my shoulder. Only one person has such a gigantic arm.

I looked over and smiled at Vince. "What's up Vince?" I asked brightly. I was just happy it wasn't Carter.

"Nothing much kaitlin. Mind if I join you lovely ladies?" He asked everyone. They were all smiling with wide eyes, or shocked expressions, except Macy, who was hiding behind her hair.

"Hey! We're not all ladies!" Jake protested, with a mouth full of chicken salad.

"Yeah!" Matt agreed.