Life With Carter Part 7

yo yo yo. Sooooooooo, I'm including a picture of Tony Oller on this update. Last update there was a picture of William Moseley. There in the running for who I want to play Carter(: . There is one more person I like for the role of Carter, and his picture will be in the next update. OH, and if you have any suggestions for who should be Kaitlin, PLEASE tell me!! Don't be shy(;

Wellllll, I think that's all!!!

PEACE AND CHICKEN WINGS,

Moomoo17<3

............................................................................................................

Chapter 7(:

We raked through Liv's expansive closet, searching for something breathtaking to shove Macy in.

"What about this?" Natalie asked, holding a sparkling red mini dress.

"I don't really think that's her style." I said, saving Macy from the slightly revealing and attention grabbing dress. Although she would look stunning in it, I knew she would never feel comfortable. She shot me a grateful smile, and I grinned back.

"I got it!" Crystal suddenly announced from deep inside the closet. She quickly emerged with a gorgeous dark purple, off the shoulder dress that flowed gracefully down to about knee-length. I even saw Macy staring at it in admiration.

"Perfect." I smiled.

"Oh guys, I don't know. It's so gorgeous. I-I couldn't pull it off." Macy fretted, shaking her head slightly.

"Your going look KILLER in that dress, Mace! Just try it on." Liv persuaded.

"Well... Okay." Macy agreed half-heartedly.

3 hours later, all the girls were dressed, and looking amazing. Including Macy.

She was looking absolutely beautiful in the dress we picked out for her, accenting her curves that were usually hidden by her baggy clothes. (Which, for the record, I didn't even know she HAD curves) She also got rid of the chunky glasses, and had on a pair of clear contacts, showing off amazing blue eyes, lined by dark lucious eyelashes. Her hair was curled and down, flowing past her shoulders. She had on modest black wedges that accented her smooth, shapely legs.

She was now grinning at herself in the mirror. "Thanks, guys." she murmured.

"Yeah, well, you can thank us when you snag that boy." Crystal winked, applying her own make-up. Crystal was wearing a turquoise beaded tank top and white Jean mini skirt paired with cute silver jimmy choo stilletoes.

Macy blushed at the comment sheepishly.

I just finished straightening Natalie's fire red hair, as she hummed 'grow a pear' by Ke$ha. She was wearing a black mini dress with golden beads accenting it nicely. Her shoes were golden sandals.

"You all look gorgeous." I complimented, smiling at them.

"Well, if your going to change, we better leave!" Liv announced. "Go get in my car!"

We all piled into her cute pink bug and sped to my house.

When we arrived, we ran up to my room, giggling the whole way, and raided my closet.

"Wear this!!!" Liv screetched, pulling out a white strapless dress, with a tight fitted bodice, but then flowed down mid-thigh. A very simple dress, but also very adorable.

I wasn't going to protest as I slapped the dress on and they started preparing my makeup.

"This is your first party here, so you have to look BAM." Liv instructed. I laughed as she shouted 'bam'.