Life with Carter part 5

Okay so I totally screwed up that last chapter. Sooo sorry! I think I fixed it, but if yours is still messed up, you can delete it then download it again. Really sorry

Love xoxo,

Moomoo17<3

.............................................................................

I trudged into my kitchen. I can't believe my nieghbor is Carter of all people! My mom was bustling around the kitchen, putting random items in drawers.

She smiled at me when I entered. "How was school, honey?' She asked warmly.

I thought about the friends I made, which melted away the stress from Carter for the time being.

"Great." I enthused. "How was your day?" I asked, remembering her afternoon with...Carter's mom.

"It was so much fun!" She gushed. "Jenn is the nicest person. We're doing yoga together tommorrow."

I snorted. "You better work on your tree pose." I giggled.

She just glared at me.

I made my way out of the kitchen and headed towards my bedroom. I could hear Molly yelping for me. When I reached my room, she ran at me full speed.

"How was your day, Molly?" I asked her playfully. She thumped her feather like tail on the hardwood floor faster.

I got her some food, and then left her to eat. I went out on my balcony and wished I hadn't. Carter was once again playing basketball with no shirt on. Except now I could see his muscular tanned torso. I really hated to admit it, but God, he was hot.

I accedently closed the sliding glass door a little too fast, and made a loud banging sound.

Carter looked up, startled. When his deep green eyes locked with mine, a dazzling smile came to his perfect lips.

"Spying on me gorgous?" He asked, sounding more conceeded than ever.

"Please. This is my balcony, I can stand on it if I want to." I fired back.

"Well, you can spy on me anytime, babe." He winked.

I was about inform him that I would never want to, but a large silver truck pulling into Carter's driveway destracted both of us. I watched as the guy got out of the truck. He was around our age with sandy hair that framed his defined jawbone in large waves. Carter came to greet him merrily. I noticed the guy was a tad bit taller than Carter. They made their way back towards the basketball hoop when Carter looked up at me. His friend followed his gaze and locked eyes with me.

"Kaitlin, this is my friend Trey. Trey, this is the insanely hot new girl." Carter smirked.

Trey let out a low chuckle and then directed his attention back to me.

"Nice to meet you, Kaitlin." He said kindly in a deep voice.

I smiled at him. "You too."

"So are you gonna stay and watch the masters play?" Carter asked me arrogantly.

I snorted. Did he really think that he was the only one who could play basketball? "Give me the ball" I ordered.

He laughed. "Do you really think that you can get it in?" He asked incrediously.

"Throw it to me."

He shook his head but obligied.

The net was at least 2 yards away from me. I took a big breath in and launched the ball.