New Plans

You smiled widely at the girl, but it soon dropped when you realize she's been crying, " Andra...What's wrong? " you asked the sniffling girl, " It's about Atlas..." the girl said looking away, " You heard our conversation? " you said trying to look her in the eyes, she nod.

" Andra, who's Atlas? " you asked, she looked at you and said " I don't think this is the right time for you to know Y/N, you still don't know everything about this world. " she said her hair covering her eyes, you could see how hard she was trying to hold back her tears.

"Just know Y/N, I'm doing this for your own good.." she said quivering and just like that, she went back inside of you body.

You looked at the two boys and they looked like they saw a ghost, they soon broke out of the trance and immediately went to your side. " Listen Y/N, no matter what never bring up Atlas " they say to you, shaking you. You were shocked you've never heard them this worried before, " why? , who is Atlas? " you said to the boys but they didn't say anything.

" TELL ME ! " You screamed at the boys, they didn't say or do anything, they just stared at the floor, " Please Y/N just stop... " the organized guy said " Just like what the princess said, It's for your own good " the messy one said "How... How is not knowing for my own good..? " you said staring at your hands, " If I know nothing about this world how will I survive? "

" Tell me right this instant, what happened to Atlas " you asked one more time, but just like before you got no response, "TELL ME DANG IT OR I'LL ASK THE KING MYSELF ! " The statement made the two boys look up with terror written all over their face.

" HA! , now I got your attention, what scared of the king? " you said, the tone of your voice was filled with anger " Please Y/N, your smarter than that, you know you can't tell the king! , so please... Just calm down, we'll tell you eventually... " The messy one said, you thought about what he said and you thought it was probably enough screaming for one day.

"Fine... But promise me you'll tell me..." you said to the two boys, the boys both looked at you and nod " We promise " they said in sync. They soon went back to your body and you walked to the couch and decided to take a little nap after all the screaming matches you did with everyone.

The next morning you were awaken by the doors slamming open to reveal a frantic looking maid, you guys made contact and her eyes widen, " Your highness! , I'm sorry for my absurd entrance, no one informed me your were here! " the maid said bowing, you immediately responded with " It's ok, no need to apologize, I was suppose to wake up early anyways " you said yawning and stretching. 

" May I ask why you came here with such abrupt manner ? " the maid stop bowing and started to explain herself " Well... I take care you the daughter of the emperor, and when I was cleaning outside of her room I heard glass shattering, so I quickly came in and then I saw a broken vase, but the princess was no where around the room, That's why we're trying to find her majesty "

After the maid explained you responded with, " Can I help? " the maid looked at you shocked, " No need your highness we got everything in control " she said " Well there's nothing to do here, so might as well help... " you said kinda still sleepy, you stood up and started to walk towards her, "What's your name? " you asked the maid, " Lilian York, your highness "

" Ok, Lilian, let me help find the princess " you said, the maid then sighed and accepted defeat "Fine, Your highness, you can help us " you smiled brightly and started to get ready

After you were done you went outside and saw Lilian near an fountain with a tiny child with blonde hair and azure colored orbs ' Is that the princess?, well guess they did have things under control, shame I couldn't help though ' you said talking ...

After you were done you went outside and saw Lilian near an fountain with a tiny child with blonde hair and azure colored orbs ' Is that the princess?, well guess they did have things under control, shame I couldn't help though ' you said talking to yourself, you soon walked up to them and waved, "Lilian!, I see you've already found the princess " you said to the worried looking maid.

She them bowed to you, " Please, no need to bow " you said waving your hands, she stood up straight. You looked down at the little princess and you crouch down to match heights with her and said " Well hello there, you must be the princess, may I ask what your name is? " you asked her while smiling at her.

The girl look at you for a few seconds, and then she snapped out of it, " I'm Athanasia!, but they call me Athy ! " she said in a cheerful voice "Well Athy it's nice to meet you, I'm Y/N! " you said matching with the tone of her voice.

The two of talked for a while and you found out she actually sleeps at the emerald palace, I mean that makes sense because she is a princess. You were peacefully talking to her when suddenly someone was shouting your name.

"Y/N! ", you looked at the direction of where the voice was coming from and saw a frantic looking Lancelot coming your way " Lancelot, what's with the hurry " you said at the panting knight, " It's about King Arthur " the knight looked at you in the eyes and you could clearly see that he was concerned, " What about him? " you asked, he looked around and said " I think it's better if you talk somewhere more private" He said, he then grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the two girls

He then stopped walking and let go of your wrist, " Lancelot, what happened with dad? " he turned to you and he started explaining " I was patrolling outside his room when I heard you and him arguing, I could hear everything you guys were talking about, specially when he mentioned Atlas, After the fight, King Arthur's been acting weird, he started talking to himself, overworking, and not even wanting to talk to Guinevere " You were stunned.

' Is this what really happens when you bring up Atlas ? '