We'll be here

After you taught the boys a lesson, someone knocked on the doors. You opened the doors hiding Mana behind you, they still couldn't use their magic. To your surprise it was the princess with her maid, Lilian, "Your highness, the princess really wanted to play with you, we had no choice but to bring her here to you" she said bowing, the princess was beside her smiling brightly at you.

You turned to her and smiled at her apologetically," I'm sorry Athy, but I'm really busy right now, I'll play with you next time, okay?" you crouched down to her level, patting her head. The princess pouted and mumbled a 'fine', "I promise I'll play with you tomorrow" you say to her smiling. 

She suddenly lifted her pinky finger and brought it up to your face, " You promise?" she said. You chuckled lightly and intertwined your pinky finger with hers, " I promise " the bright smile returned to the princess face.

You stood up and the maid once again bowed and started to walk to the direction of the emerald palace, Mana said it was a palace for princesses, and the current palace you were in was the palace for concubines.

You then shut the door, but then someone knocked again, you opened the doors and there stood the King and Queen, "I see you've gotten close to the daughter of the emperor" the king said smiling, " I guess you won't be that lonely without us, your making friends fast "the Queen said chuckling lightly.

"Promise you'll visit?" you said to the two, " Of course we will!, you're our favorite child!, don't tell your sister I told you that." the King said jokingly , the Queen nudge the King's arm while laughing quietly, "But in all seriousness,  we will, we promise. We'll even send letters to you everyday!" the King said smiling brightly.

You let Andra take over, Almost instantly, the girl hugged her parents," I love you Mom, Dad I'll miss you" she said. Both the King and Queen hugged back tightly. 

After a few more seconds you and Andra switched places again and you now had full control of your body again. The three you of then ended the hug. The three of you smiled sadly at each other.

You and the King and Queen then reached the carriage where Lancelot was waiting, He noticed the King and Queen and immediately opened the carriage doors. Before the King got on the carriage he whispered something to Lancelot, you saw the knight nod after the King was done whispering to him.

Lancelot closed the doors of the carriage and the carriage started to move and you waved goodbye to the King and Queen. You kept waving until the carriage was out of your sight. Lancelot went to your side and bowed, "where to now, your highness?" you chuckled lightly and said," drop the formalities, Lancelot, you said it yourself" The knight then stood up straight and awkwardly rubbed his nape, laughing lightly.

"Of course, sorry..." he said apologetically, " Let's go back to the palace" you said turning towards the direction of the ruby palace.

The walk to the palace was peaceful and quiet, it was very calming. Back in your old life, you couldn't go on peaceful walks like this, you were always busy and keep throwing yourself to work. You liked this types of moment.

Once you reached your room, Lancelot stayed outside to patrol and you went to talk to Mana in your room.

Inside you saw the two boys sleeping on the couch. It was sundown already, you yourself was tired. You finally decide to sleep.

After a long rest, you wake up to the sun in your face, you shielded the bright light with your hand and slowly sat up.

You looked towards the couch where Mana was sleeping, expecting them to be there, but surprisingly they're not there anymore. You slowly got up from your bed and started to look for them. You searched the entire room but they weren't anywhere to be found.

You were starting to panic and started to overthink on what might have happened to them.

Suddenly your bedroom doors slammed open making you jump, there stood Lancelot who had a knocked out Mana over his shoulders, " Your highness! I caught this two men trying to get inside your room! Thankfully I manage to get them in time otherwise they could have done something horrible to you! " You stood there stunned and trying to hold back your laugh at the sight of the knocked out Mana.

You sigh heavily ' Maybe I should just tell him since his gonna always be by my side, it's gonna be hard hiding Mana from him... ' . He drops the two boys making a 'thud' sound when they hit the ground.

You gestured him to come in and he did, dragging Mana with him. " Lancelot the person your dragging is my Mana... " you said to the knight.  He stood there shocked, he looked at Mana then back to you and then back to Mana, " What!? How is that possible?! I've never heard of such thing! " the knight said baffled.

Hi guys! back with a new chapter! I won't be able to update that much because we were in the hospital because our cousin had a cardiac arrest, they're still in the hospital but the doctors say she's fine. We also have been visiting our dad almost everyday at the cemetery. That's all I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

Almost forgot! Thank you all for the support you guys are giving to this story! I didn't expect it to get this big! Thank you all so much! Love you guys and have a wonderful life!