In Plain Sight

You were in shock, not only because of the fact that you were replaced but by the fact that the person managed to get their hands on your pictures. "How were they able to get these pictures?" you said to Mana quietly to make sure Lancelot doesn't hear.

They looked at you with the same confused face. "Have you ever done anything horrible to anyone back then in your original life?" Mana asked.

You tried to think of anyone who had a big grudge on you but none came to your mind, "I don't think so... "

The three of you guys sat there just thinking of ways on how this person managed to get the pictures and how they know so much about you.

"What do you think this person's goal is?" Mana says to you.

"Whatever it is it don't think they're kind." the organized one said. As the three of you were talking someone knocked on the doors harshly, "Lancelot?" you say expecting the man to answer you, it suddenly became so quiet.

The knocking stopped but you felt an eerie presence behind the door, "Who's out there?" you shout loud enough for the person outside to hear. A few minutes have passed and the presence still hasn't left.

Mana was getting impatient, they slowly and quietly went to the sides of the door and took some random items in the room as a weapon, Mana nod at each other and one of them ready's to open the door.

"1... 2... 3... NOW. " Mana says, the doors burst open, they were ready to swing at the person outside but was surprised that no one was there.

The presence was still there, but didn't know where it was. You see that Mana picked something up, Mana looked outside and they were surprised by something, they immediately rush to it, they come back with a knock out Lancelot.

"What happened to him?" you ask Mana as they lay Lancelot next to you, "We don't know, but we found this" they handed you another letter.

" 'Andra knows me very well' ?" you sat there confused, you made Andra come out, she stood there just as confused as you are.

"Someone I know?" she says reading the letter again to make sure, suddenly her eyes widen.

Andra looks at the three of you terrified, "There's no way this could be Atlas, right?" Andra's voice was trembling, the four of you were scared.

The was a high possibility Atlas was the one behind all of this, "Then... that means he already knows about me.." You didn't know what Atlas was capable of but the way King Arthur's whole demeanor changed just by saying his name intimidated you.

"This is bad.. really bad.." Mana says pacing back and forth clearly stressing out.

"We have to go to a safer place, we're basically in plain sight here in this palace, there's no magic barrier to protect us, unlike in Camelot" Mana says.

"We can't go to Camelot, we're stuck here remember?" Andra retorted. 

"Can't you make a magical barrier Mana?" you ask, "We can, but it can only last a few days, plus, it drains way too much stamina" Mana says answering your question.

"There's no point in trying to find a safe place to hide in, he'll always find you.." Andra retorts again.

You felt the feeling of being watch again, instinctively you turn your head outside but no one was there, just trees. You turned back to the three of them only to see them looking at where you were looking at.

"Do you guys feel it too?" You ask them, the three of them nod in sync.

Andra's eyes widen in fear, "Draw the curtains..." She whispers, the three of you looked at her confused, "Draw the curtains" she says her voice louder than before, she stands up from her sitting position.

"Draw. The. Curtains. NOW!" Andra demands the two boys. though confused, the two boys quickly closed the curtains. You could see how she quickly became relaxed.

The room was dark, not a single moonlight managed to get in the room, "I should turn on the lights, it's dark in here.." Mana says, Andra quickly stops him "Don't, they'll be able to get in here if you turn the lights on." she says sternly, still staring at the curtains.

"What do you mean by 'they', what exactly did you see out there Andra" you ask her girl, you've never seen her this serious before.

"Illuminated Beasts" she says, you look at her confused, she sigh and explains.

"Illuminated Beasts, they're one of Atlas's creations, they're monsters created with the rays of moonlight and the sun, they can't venture to dark places like this, it scares them, it weakens them, they can die when they go to dark places."

The tone of her voice was strong, like she wasn't scared. It was loud outside, you could hear all the screeches and roars of the monsters outside.

"Are Illuminated Beasts a common enemy in the wild?"  you ask Andra, she was in a fighting stance ready to fight any of them if they manage to find a way in.

"No they are not, they are made to target only the ones who are a part of the Pendragon bloodline, even if you're mother is a commoner but you father is part of the Pendragon family, you would still get targeted, specially if you have magic abilities"

"So they're trying to get you?" You say to her, she was about to answer but Mana answered first

"I don't think they're trying to get Andra because she's a Pendragon... I think they're coming after you because you're an outsider" Your eyes widen.

"Normally if Illuminated beasts attack someone from the pendragon family they come in pairs of birds, bears or lions even, but this time they came in groups of more than five, I saw with my own eyes." Andra says.

You can hear the monsters outside trying to break the glass but Andra uses her magic to strengthen the durability of the glass.

She was starting to sweat, Some of her energy was gone after being out for to long, her hands were starting to tremble. After a few more minutes she still manage to make the glass stronger and stronger.

She then stumbled and she lost focus and the glass became weak again. She falls to the ground, panting.

But before she went back inside your mind she said...

"Atlas wants you dead."

Hello everyone! It's been really busy lately because...

I'm starting a new series! It's a Zen Wistaria x Reader!. If you didn't know, his from an anime called 'Snow White with the Red Hair' if you wanna know what he looks like

he looks like this:

I already have a whole story plot for this one, but it may take a while for me to publish it, but i hope you guys look forward for it!

That's all everyone I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night!