6

Word count: 806

The next morning i heard a knock on my apartment door. I opened it up to see Wendy, Stan and Kyle and I welcomed them inside "good morning Wendy, Stan, Kyle. "Morning Y/n I hope you don't mind I bring Kyle and Stan the help unpack, I asked Cartman but he didn't want to." "No I don't mind at all it's been so long!" I reached in and hugged Stan and Kyle. Kyles phone goes off "Oh I just got a message from Kenny do you want to invite him too the little meet up Y/N?"

"K-kenny?...oh yeah sure Invite him"
I smiled warmly. They don't seem to remember Kenny dying but I'll keep it to myself and ask Kenny about it when we are alone. Kyle invites Kenny over and we start our unpacking party. About a half hour later Kenny arrives. He still wears his old orange parka. "Kenny!" I run up to him and hug him

"Hey Y/N it's been so long!" Kenny hugged me back and smiled under his Parka "So I see you are almost done unpacking" "yeah we are later after our little unpacking party I'm going to drive through the rich people neighborhood and see if I can find a couch" Kenny looks around "This isnt a party" he says smugly and turns on my radio that is on my entertainment center "This is a party!" We all danced around together except for Stan.
He isn't a dancer.
After our dance me an Kenny went to unpack the last box. Kenny pulls out the last item. An elementary school year book. Kenny flips through the pages and I look with him
Soon we find a picture of me and Kenny dancing together under the disco ball right before Kenny died.

"Oh I remember this, this was right before...." Kenny looked at me in shock and I stopped talking "I'm sorry I'll stop" after we were done packing and reminiscing in the past. Wendy, Stan and Kyle went home.
It was just me and Kenny now.

Kenny sat on the floor in my living room. "Hey, what were you going to say when we were looking through the year book." I looked down at my toes "T-that was right before....you died.." Kenny looked at me shocked and put his hands on my shoulders.
"W-wait you remember?!?"
I looked into Kennys soft blue eyes.
"Well I didn't remember until yesterday when you died."

Kenny looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes and he scooped me up into his arms and skinned me around in circles "You remember! This is fantastic!" Kenny kept spining me around "Ahhhh! Kenny!" Kenny put me down and said "I'm sorry"
"Wait, Kenny what do you mean that I remember?" Kenny looked back down at his feet "I die almost every day over and over again, and I wake up in my bed. And no one even remembers that I had died." Kenny had tears in his eyes and I hug him.

Kenny hugs me back and Kenny asks
"Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to go home today" "Kenny I don't know I have to go get a couch and then I have to spray it and wait a day. I don't have room for you." Kenny didn't let go "please.. Ill sleep on the floor" I finally cracked "fine bit you can't sleep on the floor, I'm going to go look for a couch, do you want to come
With me?" Kenny nodded and we went out to my truck. We visited 3 rich people neighborhoods before we found a couch being thrown out.
Me and Kenny hoisted it
Into the back of my truck and drove home "So Kenny how has life been"
Kenny looked down "it's been fine I guess, I'm still living with my parents
Though." "Oh that sucks Kenny" I pulled back into my apartment complex.

Me and Kenny took the couch inside and I sprayed with disinfectant spray.
"Kenny can I ask you something?"
Kenny looked up at me "mhm"
"Please don't get upset" Kenny looked supprised "What do you mean don't get upset?" "Just promise Kenny"
"Alright I promise"

"What's it like to die?" I asked afraid he was going to be upset with me
Kenny just sat down on the couch
and rubbed his eyes. "Its complicated the feeling depends on how you die if it's instant or slow" Kenny took his hands off his face and I patted his back. We sat in silence for a while.

"Do you want anything to eat Kenny? You can help yourself" Kenny thanked me and got a sandwich.
"I'm going to bed Kenny goodnight"
"Nighty night Princess" Kenny said in a mocking tone and I flipped him off.