[ CHAPTER-4 ]

Draupadi and Subhadra had been led to a nearby tent by Abhimanyu, and Krishna followed them there.

Draupadi inquired with curiosity, "What is happening, Sakha? Why is Arya Yudhishthir behaving so strangely all of a sudden, especially with Mata Kunti?"

Subhadra, equally puzzled, joined in, "Yes, what transpired in the assembly, Bhartha, and why did you call for one in the first place?" They sought clarification from Krishna, hoping to unravel the mystery behind the Pandavas' recent actions .

Abhimanyu began to explain in detail everything that had transpired in the sabha and the underlying reasons for Yudhishthir's perplexing behavior. As he recounted the events, Draupadi and Subhadra listened attentively, trying to make sense of the complex situation unfolding within the Pandava camp .

Draupadi found it almost unbelievable to hear that her husband's sworn enemy and lifelong rival was none other than his elder brother. Subhadra shared a similar sentiment, struggling to grasp the truth that the Mighty Radheya, whom she had heard so much about, was, in fact, a Kaunteya by birth.

Draupadi's memories of Karna were limited to just two distinct incidents. The first was at the swayamvar, where she had openly insulted him, declaring that she wouldn't accept a suta as her Lord. The second had been in the infamous dice sabha, where he had unjustly called her unchaste. However, in the same sabha, he happens to be the only man to praise her. He had always been nothing but a source of curiosity to her

—-------------------------------

Shakuni seethed with frustration, his carefully laid plans unraveling before his eyes. He had come perilously close to witnessing the destruction of the Kuru dynasty, only for it to be abruptly halted by the meddling of that infuriating Vasudev.

He couldn't contain his anger and slammed the table in his tent, venting his fury. "You, Krishna," he seethed, "you've obliterated everything—my plans, my ambitions, and the entirety of my life's work. It feels as if you've dismantled it all in mere seconds ."

"Why now? Who cares about whether Karna is a Sutaputra or Suryaputra? All I care about is the annihilation of the Kuru dynasty, the ones who shattered my family and wreaked havoc in my sister's life ," Shakuni declared with seething determination .

"I will ensure this war unfolds, no matter the obstacles, and I will witness the Kuru dynasty teeter on the brink of destruction," Shakuni proclaimed with unwavering resolve. With these words, he exited his tent and set off to meet Duryodhan.

—----------------------------------

Draupadi couldn't contain her curiosity and questioned, "So, what happens now, Sakha? Just because Angaraj's truth about his birth is revealed ."

Krishna intervened, his voice steady. " Sakhi, I will stand by the Pandavas and support your cause, but it's not my place to decide the fate of the impending war. The decision to continue or end the conflict lies in the hands of Yuvraj Duryodhan and Bhartha Yudhishthir ."

Draupadi let out an exasperated groan, frustrated by the uncertainty. However, Krishna's calm response brought a different perspective.

"Perhaps avoiding war would be beneficial for both sides. If a war were to erupt, the losses wouldn't be limited to one side alone. It could have severe consequences for our side as well, particularly for the innocent children who had no part in this conflict ," Krishna quietly whispered, leaving Subhadra and Draupadi astounded.

Draupadi gazed at Krishna with wide eyes, her mind racing. She had never contemplated the potential price of her thirst for revenge. What if her own children were to perish in the same war, all for the sake of her desire for vengeance? The sobering thought left her reevaluating her stance .

Subhadra turned her gaze toward Abhimanyu, her emotions welling up. She couldn't bear the idea of losing her beloved son in the impending war. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the thought of his potential demise weighed heavily on her. Abhimanyu had just embarked on the journey of married life, and the prospect of his wife becoming a young widower shattered and tormented her .

"Have a conversation with your husband's Sakhi and make a collective decision," Krishna advised , addressing Draupadi "Whatever choice you arrive at, rest assured, I will stand by your side ".

However, I implore you not to make decisions based solely on emotions. I understand the complexity of your feelings, but consider all factors before reaching a conclusion. With these words of counsel, Krishna left the tent, leaving them to ponder their choices.

—-----------------------------------

Karna found it almost surreal that he was in such a situation, bound and unable to stand by his friend's side in battle against their common foes. However, hidden beneath the frustration, there was a hint of relief in his heart. He was glad that he didn't have to face the excruciating dilemma of fighting against his own brothers, and that was the only consolation he could find for the time being .

—-----------------------------------

Here is the fourth chapter and How is it everyone ....

So what are you all expecting in the upcoming chapter....

So what is shakuni going to do , will duruyodhan listen to his manipulation or not .....

Any suggestions for next chapter comment it i will try to include it ....