Chapter 3

Bakugou's POV:

I slowly wake up as beams of sunlight streak onto my face. Grunting I sit up covering my face from the sun. It takes my eyes some time to adjust to the brightness. I didn't have any nightmares last night.

Looking at my alarm clock I immediately jump out of bed. Shit! I slept till 12:15 p.m.?! Why didn't my alarm go off??

Before I can even get dressed Kirishima walks in holding a tray of food.

"Shitty hair?! Why didn't anybody wake me up?! Why aren't you at school either!?" I yell confused.

"Oh Bakugou, your awake! Mr. Aizawa gave us today off!" He smiles happily.

Huffing I sit back down onto my bed. "Why'd he give us the day off? Today's Tuesday. Is something important happening that I forgot?" I ask straining my memory. Actually, why is Kirishima in my room?!

"Oh uhm no actually.." He says looking down at the tray of food.
"Eh?! Then why the fuck do we have the day off?! Not complaining though." Kirishima looks me directly into my eyes.

Shit, I know that look. What the fuck did he find out? He knows something. Slightly panicking I look around the room. No, I hid everything perfectly well! What happened?

Thinking back to yesterday..nothing had happened but- oh. oh. So it wasn't a villian..? He saw me weak. Come to think of it, how'd I end up in my room? Was it just Kirishima?

"It was just you wasnt it? Yesterday..?" I asked avoiding his gaze.
"Yeah, it was." He said quietly, placing the tray down onto my desk.
"What happened Bakugou? You had a.. a panic attack. And don't give me the 'it was nothing' crap." He says with worry in his tone. No. It wasn't worry. He was acting. He doesn't actually think of me as a friend.

Tears threaten to come down onto my cheeks. He saw me weak. Vulnerable. He doesn't care! He probably thinks I'm weak. I am weak. He pities me.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima asks, snapping me out of my trance.

"Why would you care shitty hair. You don't care you just..you just pity me. That's all it is. " I say not looking him in the eyes. "Bakugou what are you talking about?!"

"You don't care Kirishima!" I yell, "So stop pretending like you do! I'm weak and that's all I am! I'm not worthy of being a hero, you don't care! Why can't you see that?! Don't you know what I've said the Deku?! I've said so many rude and heartless things, I know I'm a bad person!" Tears spill from my eyes as I grip the bedsheets tightly.

"I don't deserve to be a hero. I don't deserve anyone or anything. I'm a villian." I whisper. I cant even look Kirishima in the eyes. He probably has hate in his eyes. I cast my eyes down in shame. "Shut up."

My eyes widen. I knew it, he does hate me. "Don't talk about yourself like that Bakugou! Your the strongest, manliest person I know! I know what you've said isn't good but your trying to be better aren't you?! I don't care what you or anyone else says! Your amazing so don't talk about yourself like that!" At that my head slowly comes up and I meet his eyes. He's crying? Tears are running down Kirishima's face. Why?

"Your wrong Kirishima. I don't deserve anything. Why can't you see that?" I whisper. "I cant do anything right! I'm a hassle! I'm a waste space! I'm a failure!" I yell getting up. Kirishima pushes me back down and hugs me. My eyes widen. "Stop it Bakugou! Stop talking down to yourself! Your an amazing hero, and amazing friend! I care about you and so does everyone else!" He yells.

Tears spill from my eyes and I sob into his shoulder. Tears flow down my face and I cant stop them. He broke down so many of the walls I so carefully put up. I thought it was perfect, no one could see through it. Does he really care..? I hug him back tightly with tears still slipping down my face.

Kirishima slowly lets go of me and looks me in the eyes. I dart my eyes to the floor in embarrassment. "Bakugou, your amazing and perfect just how you are. You aren't a failure. Your going to become an amazing hero and anyone who says otherwise is going to get a hard punch across the face!!" He says with a toothy grin. I smile and slightly laugh.

"Oh Bakugou..your arms.." My eyes immediately dart towards my arms. Blotches of blood can be seen. Shit! I then hear some shuffling and Kirishima comes out with a small medical aid kit. "What are you doing?" I ask as he lifts my arms. "Cleaning out your cuts and replacing the bandages." He replies, carefully unwrapping my arms. I look at him, shocked that he hasn't questioned anything. I hiss in pain as he applies some sort of cream on both my arms. Then he wraps my arms in some new bandages. "Thank you." I mumble avoiding his gaze. "It's no problem. Oh and Mr. Aizawa is coming in some time today..to talk about..you know." He says placing the first aid kit back where he found it. "Oh." Was my only response.

"You're probably hungry, I brought some soup for you to eat. I think its still hot so you should probably eat it." Retrieving the tray and placing it over my lap. "Oh..uhm.. i'm not actually hungry." I say knowing he's going to make me eat it anyways. And that exactly what he does. "You have a eating disorder don't you..?" He asks, gaze on the ground. "I don't know..I think so.. I cant really eat without throwing it up after.." I answer, looking at the soup.

"Okay, we'll start small then. Can you at least try eating some of it? It's not good to not eat like that.." He asks hopeful. "I can try.." I say, picking up the spoon and slowly eating the soup. It tastes good but once I finish I feel a wave of naseau come over me. I manage to keep the food down and let out a sigh of relief. I was starving but that was as much as I could eat now.

For the rest of the afternoon me and Kirishima played some games and watched a movie. But my problems were far from gone.