✨ Ramyeon 𖣘 Jungkook

There might be some triggering content. Mention of Death.

Member:- Jungkook.

Description:- A Teenage Girl finds the love of her life but will it be a happy ending or a sad ending?

_____________________

I am Cho Y/N, a normal girl, studying at a university. A topper in short. I lived alone since my parents left the world in my childhood. It was very hard for me to cope with the loss but it made me stronger by moving on. They had left a lot of wealth for her enough to live lavishly for the next two lifetimes.

My day was as usual. I went to the university to attend the classes. The classes were as boring as possible and the bell rang indicating the classes for the day is done.

I went to the ramyeon shop and the bell dinged when I opened the door. I scanned the area and saw it filled with people but there was a table free, with 2 chairs. I ordered a bowl of ramyeon and took a seat near that table. I was waiting for the ramyeon when the bell again dinged indicating a new customer. I turned my head and saw someone so handsome, that I never saw anyone so handsome like that muscle pig.

I saw that the muscle pig was coming in my direction which made my eyes widen. I immediately made sure that I looked presentable in front of the man. He gradually came near me and asked 'May I sit in this chair?' to which I politely accepted. I chatted with him a little and turned out that we both were ramyeon lovers.

Author POV

The Strangers met each other more often and became friends.

A Beautiful Friendship was formed.

And that beautiful friendship turned to

A Beautiful Romantic Relationship.

The couple had confessed to each other as Y/N said 'I Love You.' and Jungkook too responded. 'I had feelings for you ever since I met you. Will, you be my girlfriend?'.

They got married and everything went smoothly.

They used to have Ramyeon in the evening. Aka Netflix.

One fine day, they were on their honeymoon and Jungkook decided to cook and Y/N found it cute since Y/N used to cook all the time. He made a fresh bowl of Spicy Ramyeon and gave it to Y/N to try.

Jungkook who stood beside urged Y/N to eat which made her feel something fishy going on.

As she took the first bite, Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

'Jungkook, I would like to tell you good news. But first, tell me would you like to have a girl or boy?' She asked which made Jungkook widen his eye a little.

'I am okay with any. Why are you asking about this now?' He questioned feeling a very weird feeling in his gut.

'I am pregnant!' Y/N announced. And that's where everything went wrong. Very Wrong.

Jungkook's eyes widened more than it already was. He was Frozen still processing the news.

He was happy because he always wanted to become a dad but

It was too late. He couldn't do anything because it was too late.

Y/N was expecting a reaction from him but instead, she coughed up blood.

Because

He had already poisoned the Ramyeon.

And she had already taken the bite.

Y/N slowly fell to the floor.

"I Loved you Jungkook." She said and took her last breath.

An electrocuted voice was heard in Jungkook's ear.

"Mission Ramyeon accomplished."

🦙