✨ The Admirer ❤︎ Jin

Member:- Jin.

Description:-

When he hacks into the phone sent by an unknown sender.
- Him as a Hacker.
______________

Jin POV

New missions were always a piece of cake for me. Being a trained hacker and spy for 5 years, new missions every day wasn't hard.

Sitting in the same cafe, at the same reserved table. The aroma of newly made coffee and desserts refreshed my senses. The cafe was filled with people and there was 2 staff in this coffee shop, one who was serving and taking orders while the other one preparing. I didn't order yet and decided to order after my work is done which will be probably at the closing time.

Seeing people going on with their life having their best days while I have to hack into people's phones and steal information to restore peace. What a nice combination!

Today's hack was worth a fortune. I just hacked into a criminal businessman's phone and the information received helped kids to live in a drug-free environment.

Starting hacking at the age of 21, I never made a mistake. That's why I was one of the most reserved hackers in my agency. Just as I thought no more was left, a new number along with the coordinates was sent to my phone while the sender's number was a private one.

'That number is not my agency's. And the target number looks familiar.' I mumble but shrug it off and start doing my thing.

Entering the long pins and digits was something I memorized in my mind. I swiftly started typing the given information and codes while I found this one pretty difficult.
A pop-up on my phone made me stop for a second.

Unknown:

Details needed; Current target of the 'admirer'.

'So this one is an admirer, interesting.' I smirk slightly. The admirer was a term I used for Stalkers. 'No wonder this one was hard.' I type the rest of the codes and slowly the information came visible to my eyes.

Having access to the said number's phone. I could now see what the other phone owner was seeing. I could only have control if the phone was not in use by the other side.

Right now it was in use so I gotta see what the owner was doing.

The screen was currently setting an alarm and done. The phone is inactive.

Finally, the device was in my control. And judging from the wallpaper the phone owner was a 'she' as I could see a well-designed quote on it saying-

"Romeo, save me,
I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you,
but you never come."

'Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.' I unconsciously sang the lyrics as I slapped myself slightly.

"Focus, Jin. Focus." I said to myself.

I looked around and was thankful that no one was beside me otherwise they would have thought I was crazy.

Suddenly I noticed that the phone was active. And now it was off again. Something happened while I was singing.

The only place where a stalker leaves their victim's face.

Gallery.

I opened the gallery and I was disturbed yet again.

The phone was active again and the camera was opened showing a ceiling. I am sure the stalker did something so that a hacker couldn't see anything. I could have decrypted that setting but I chose to wait and the phone's gallery was opened by the owner. I found it reloading and the latest photos shocked me.

Because that was me sitting in my current position and my live pictures were available, including my embarrassing moment from earlier. The owner scrolled down and it was filled with pictures of me from different days not missing one day.

And judging from the angle it was clear who it was.

And one photo of a boy hugging a girl confirmed my theories.
And when I shifted my eyes in that direction. I found it.

And as I said before it was almost closing time. So, I decided to order my coffee as I switched off my devices, plugged everything off, and raised my hand indicating I wanted to order. The only customers in the cafe right now were me and another family who have already finished their drinks and was about to leave.

"I would like to have a cappuccino," I tell the girl who was taking the order. Her name was Hanna as mentioned in her badge. I watched her movements as she went to the other girl to tell her my order.

'Y/N.' Her badge revealed.

A pretty name for a pretty girl.

I saw Hanna whispering something and Y/N nodding at Hanna to which she gave a smile and went out. I assume she had some work which made her leave early.

She decided to make the cappuccino as I admired how her small yet cute head nodded and a smile formed on her lips showing how enthusiastic she was to make her favorite coffee. She turned around going straight to make the cappuccino. Her hair was tied up as she took the new cup from the shelf near her. She mistakenly touched her hairclip which made the clip that enclosed her hair loosen, revealing her brown long wavy hair. She immediately clipped it back which made me unhappy. It specifically looked good open.

I watched how her adorable brown orbs focused on the design that she carefully created with her angelic hands. She carefully placed the cup on the tray and decorated it a bit.

The Cappuccino was now ready but Hanna was not here so I decided to go to the counter and get it myself. Now only I and Y/N were the only ones in the cafe.

"Well, well miss Y/N! How many times have I told you not to stalk me? And this unknown private hacking scheme? You were having fun weren't you?" I asked her as she looked at me with a shy smile.

"What am I supposed to do then? You looked so handsome that I couldn't control my urges." She says as I look at her with love.

"Tomorrow evening is our wedding and then I am all yours. You can admire me all day and night. I already gave my heart to you as you did. So I would like to complete the lyrics now-" I said and kneeled down. I watched as tears filled her eyes as I proposed to her.

"Marry me, Juliet.
You'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I know." I say and slip the ring through her finger.

"I will and I love you too." She says and hugs me while I kiss her on her forehead.

"I talked to your dad, he said to go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, Baby of a Hacker and an Admirer."

🦙