✨ Skater 𖣘 Jimin

✨ Skater 𖣘 Jimin

Member:- Jimin.

Description:-
When he met with an accident and couldn't walk anymore.
~ Him as a Skater.

Mention of Death, Accident and Blood.

Jimin. Park Jimin was his name. He wasn't any ordinary man, he is a skater in the ice rink where he always showed his elegance. He won millions of hearts by doing what he was most passionate about, but there was only one person who stole his heart. Han Y/N.

He met you on a day like this. He proposed you in the rink with the cutest ring you could ever find. You both married 4 years ago. His fans never opposed to your relationship, in fact, they were so supportive of you both. You are a fashion designer as popular as him. He used to get a lot of support and love from his fans, Berries.

He had a performance today and you both were preparing for everything. He was busy preparing his body while you were busy designing his outfit. He had to look as elegant and beautiful as possible which he already was but he wanted to enhance his features more as it was his 7th year anniversary on the rink.

"Bae, everything ready?" He asks in an excited voice. "Yes my Bun, everything is ready now all you have to do is sit still while I make you pretty then let's go to the rink together." You let out a smile. "Yes. Let's get it!" He replied enthusiastically as you laughed and helped him get ready. 

After getting ready he took some pics to post on his Instagram while you scrolled through your Instagram looking at your pics together. Suddenly you got a call and you had to attend to it.

"Bun, I have to take this call. Get in the car, I will be there in a minute." You say as he nods and goes to the car, while you pick up the call. It was one of his fans stating about the death threats he has been receiving as of late. You had been worried about it too. You tried your best to keep this away from him but informed his company about it.

You were worried but still thought about his happiness moreover, the company promised his safety. You assured the fan that the situation was under the company's control. That's all you could say. You got into the car putting on the seatbelt while Jimin sat in the front seat with the seatbelt along with the driver. He wanted to be there and that's the reason why you couldn't cancel this performance.

The guards followed you from behind while you reviewed the performance rink. It was built a little differently this time as per Jimin's request. But things went wrong way before reaching there.

The only thing you remember was a truck running into your car from the side facing Jimin at an intersection. The side where Jimin sat was partially crushed and you sitting behind the driver got hurt by the glasses. The driver was equally hurt and the guards quickly called for an emergency backup.

You couldn't move as your hand was jammed between the seats and you tried reaching for Jimin. But he showed no movement.

Bathed in the blood of your own. You all were taken to the hospital while the truck driver who tried to run away was caught and arrested. Berries were all shocked at the sudden news. You had a hand fracture along with minor injuries all over but you were in normal condition. The driver passed away while Jimin have not yet woken up and was in a critical condition.

Since the accident the berries went berserk, reporting and trying to find every hater who posted threats. Since Jimin hasn't yet woken up, you as per the company's request had to release an official press statement to calm them down. You visited the doctor and came out in tears, you wiped your tears and left for the conference.

At the press conference,
You sat in the chair accompanied by a mic while reporters along with some berries were present.

"I am Y/N, Park Y/N, wife of Park Jimin here to release an official State about the accident that took place on x/xx/xx. A truck purposely increased the speed and hit on the side where Jimin was present... The person who drove died due to impact while Jimin who sat in the passenger seat had his leg crushed in between the impacted area. His condition right now is critical and is still hospitalized. And as per the doctor's recent reports.." You break down and paused for a minute.