✨ The Perfect√ ❤︎ Jungkook

Member:- Jungkook.

Description:-
When he paints a portrait not knowing whatever he draws come to life.
- Him as an Artist.

❝ Jeon Jungkook, a man adored by hundreds, admired by thousands, was the most talented painter in the town. His beautiful face with those pretty doe eyes could captivate anyone who passed by, let it be a man or a woman. His hands moved ever so softly like a swan. His body was a work of art, his walk like a prince. His fine details made him a masterpiece of art himself, a 25-year-old masterpiece.

His Paintings knew no bounds, people from all over the world came and bought his customized paintings, let them be a portrait, abstracts, or scenery. His magical hands could make the beautiful sceneries become an even more extraordinary masterpiece. He could draw anything he want as long as he has the mind to do it. But the only thing he lacked was that,

He didn't have anyone to call as his. His parents died when he was a teen, he had no siblings so now he is all alone. He was also called as Mr. Lonely Perfect, but he is all over it now. After all, what will he get from hanging onto the past. So all he did was paint to live on. This hobby of him helped him live and earn his bread independently.

All he need to do was to go to Mr. Jackson's Shop and buy the paint, canvas and brush to paint. Mr. Jackson's Shop produced the best goods, The most regular customer of this shop was Mr. Lonely Perfect who was adored and pampered by Mr. Jackson. Jungkook was like a son to him because he was also lonely without his family.

Jungkook lived in small cottage not too grand not too small. He had just right necessaries in his home. He mostly spent his time at the Drawing room with his Canvases and Brushes.

In the drawing room, he was busy drawing a scenery which his client once took a black and white picture of and now wanted it to be painted colorful. Jungkook haven't seen this place with his own eyes so he gave it colors from his imagination. He was giving it it's finishing touches when the telephone rang. He picked it up only to hear that his client will be here within an hour.

He finished it off and admired it for a few minutes to find something not setting it in it's mood. He scanned it thoroughly and did some changes to the scenery by adding textures and adjusted the colors. He finally gave it a look and took it to his hall to let it dry there. He made himself a cup of tea and sat down in front of the canvas. His eyes roamed around the canvas while sipping his tea. He let out a sigh of satisfaction and turned his head to the canvas which lied near him.

"Only one left." He mumbled. The clients arrived to pick up yet another masterpiece which they rewarded him handsomely for making it even more better. "This painting is even more better and realistic than the actually scenery. Thank you Mr. Jeon." The client complimented as he let out a smile. "You're welcome." He replied.

Jungkook immediately made his way to Mr. Jackson's Shop as the client left. He always made sure he had enough supplies so he won't have to run here and there whenever he felt the need to draw. He opened the door as the bell dinged indicating his presence. He saw that Mr. Jackson was busy talking to someone in the telephone so he decided to grab his things.

He took paint, pallettes and canvases of different ratios in bulk and kept it on the table to pay. Mr. Jackson came and checked the goods, "It's $1000." He said as Jungkook gave him the Pouch of money. The old man smiled as he took out a small canvas and gave it to Jungkook. "Take this as my last gift. Don't underestimate it. It is one of a kind and probably the only one who can get rid of your loneliness." Mr. Jackson said as Jungkook let out a little laugh.

"Why do you speak as if it's your last?" They both laughed together and Jungkook kept all the things on the wooden box and made his way outside after bidding his goodbyes. He greeted everyone who was in his way and he decided what to do with his painting.