✨ The Confession ❤︎ Taehyung, Jungkook

Members:- Taehyung & Jungkook

Mention of Falling from Heights & Death.

Description:- When you were going to confess to your crush but something unexpected happens.
______________

The Annual Function Days were never calm, nothing ever goes according to the plan. There will always be something wrong or missing at the last minute. And Y/N being one of the main members of the student council just had to be the center of attention.

She was just chilling in the library like a normal student looking into the books when her classmates ran to her and dragged her to the classroom. They informed her that the professor was looking for her and then made her the main person hosting the function.

She was busy the whole day yesterday, with the decorations and appointing others with their jobs. So right now the function had started and she was also on the stage to give the welcome speech. She wore an elegant long dress with a good design. Accompanied by a pair of shiny heels, she was looking more beautiful than ever. Being a confident speaker she gave the speech smoothly and handed the mic over to the hosts.

But just then one of her professors asked her to check the arrangements of the tables in the cafeteria to have the food there.

So here she is running towards the cafeteria. She was having a hard time with heels and the long dress was not doing her any good. She was going to ask out her crush today officially. His name was Kim Taehyung. She already confessed in a message this morning. He didn't reply since he didn't see it yet. But confession in person is also needed. So, that's the reason she wore the beautiful dress today otherwise she could have just worn a top with jeans.

Well back to running, she was running and saw Taehyung standing at the door of the other room next to the cafeteria. He was scrolling through the phone but saw Y/N she smiled at him and he too returned the smile. Suddenly after seeing something on his phone he came towards Y/N. But Y/N was too busy looking at him. She didn't see where she was walking and suddenly bumped into someone who happened to be Taehyung's Best Friend Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N stumbled on her dress, making her fall on top of him. They accidentally kissed each other which made Taehyung stop in his tracks.

Taehyung had to stop to take his phone as it had fallen. And when he looked up he saw Y/N kissing Jungkook.
He felt his heart breaking into thousand pieces because his crush who had confessed to him through the text was kissing his best friend.

Y/N and Jungkook were too shocked to move.
Y/N realized what happened and immediately stood up. It wasn't their first kiss as they did have many dates before. But they were shocked because Jungkook knew Y/N had a crush on Taehyung and Taehyung was right Infront of them.

Taehyung felt so hurt and heartbroken that he immediately turned around controlling his tears and went to the school's rooftop which was on the 10th floor.

"TAEHYUNG! NO!! This was an accident. He might have misunderstood us. I am so sorry Y/N I should have watched where I was going. He must've gone to the rooftop. I will talk to him first." Jungkook apologized and declared while Y/N felt tears stain her cheeks.

"I am sorry too. I will come with you." Y/N says and they make their way towards the rooftop.
....

Taehyung never dated before and he just had his first crush confess to him.

And here his love which bloomed to the peek had already withered away with a small wind. He slowly shed tears as he thought that the text was a mistake and it was meant for Jungkook and not him. He thought that Y/N loved Jungkook and not him.