6. Found!?

((A/N - This is important for the plot of the story!!! But fair warning there is a lot of switching between character POV's)) (y'all really thought I would end it there? Have some faith in me. Dylan out)

Kolivan POV-

I sit in my office going through mission reports and undercover updates. I am looking for Keith's latest update, he is a strong fighter and I do not doubt him, but this mission is important. We need information on Lotor in case he rises to his fathers throne. I sigh in annoyance when I can't find Keith's latest mission update. He may just be laying low because he's under suspicion or he might have been captured. Or I could just be overreacting and he could be fine just not able to get alone time to safely contact me. I get taken out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at my door. "Enter," I state as an answer to the person.

The door opens to reveal Tryzan. He's a medium built Galran, and very respectful. "Sir there is an unidentified Galran ship heading our way fast. It is not accompanied by an Galran cruisers, but it could be a recon ship." Tryzan informs me. I stand up in alarm and join him at the door.

"Project the frequency jammers and get a team of blades. We are going to board this ship and get to the bottom  of this." I order in my usual commanding tone. I make my way to the hanger and halfway there I am met with Tryzan along with a dozen other blades. We make it to the hanger in silence the only sound heard were our boots hitting the metal floor. We board a transport fighter in a hurry and launch off to where the Galran ship is located. Once we get there we attach a boarding dock to the ship and I lead them with the boarding.

The ship is almost empty, there is no one in sight, just an eerie silence. I spot some darker spots on the bench that smell like iron, the spots are blood no doubt. I make my way towards the Cockpit where the pilot must be as the others scour the rest of the ship. A sinking feeling rises in my gut, but I don't know why. All my blades undercover have checked in......except.......KEITH. I open the door quickly and rush to the pilots seat. To my horror there lies Keith, in his human form. He is wearing a Galaran solder bio-suit and it is stained darker in an area around his abdomen. He is obviously injured and out cold from blood loss. I get him into my arms and rush out into the main passenger area where the other blades wait.

I rush past the other blades and they follow my lead onto our ship. Once I get in the ship I look to Tryzan as I set Keith down on a bench. "Get us back to base and somebody radio Ulaz to prepare the med bay. Tell him Keith is hurt and in critical condition  in." I command and the blades nod.

I stare down at Keith. He looked so pale he was almost completely white. Yet even though he was on the door steps of death this was the most peaceful I've ever seen the young blade. His face wasn't guarded or tainted by anger, his body lay limp and not in his usual uptight position. His muscles are relaxed and he is not seeming ready to pounce on anyone. His face is void of his usual scowl and he seems almost innocent. But there are still dark bags under his eyes, as though he hasn't sleep for a long while.

His hair and forehead are drenched in sweat. His hand clenches tightly around a flash drive. The flash drive that holds the information he was sent to get. The whole reason he is here. I carefully pry the flash drive from his hand as he lets out a painful groan. His eyes flicker open and he seems disoriented. His gaze flickers around the room in a panicked unfocused way.

Keith POV -

Ughh.... What the hell happened? I feel someone pry my objective from my hand. I groan in response As I try to protest against the perpetrator. My eyes flicker open and I am in a dimly lit ship. I am a bit dazed and my head is pounding. I am cold, so cold. I feel like I am in a blizzard in a tank top and shorts. My eyes take in the room quickly in a panicked way.