[ CHAPTER-5 ]

The Pandavas convened a council with their allies to deliberate on the future, and while most of their allies were in favor of peace and ending the war, the King of Panchal expressed his dissatisfaction with the idea.

Draupada inquired, "What about seeking revenge for my daughter's humiliation, Maharaj Yudhishthira? And what of the kingdom that was taken from you and my daughter ?"

Krishna replied, "Maharaj Draupad, Yuvraj Duryodhana have already agreed to a peace treaty, which means we can work on reclaiming our kingdom. As for Sakhi's honor, we can ask Yuvraj Duryodhana and Dushasana to apologize by falling at her feet ."

Draupada questioned Arjuna, "Is this how a Kshatriya should act? Have all the valorous Pandavas forgotten their valor in a single day? Don't tell me that your enmity with Karna, something deeply rooted, has suddenly vanished just because you've discovered he is your brother "

"Maharaj, please understand that winning the war is not a guaranteed outcome. The opposing forces boast three Maharathis who have trained under Bhagwan Parshuram and are equipped with divine weapons. Eliminating them is an exceedingly difficult task, if not nearly impossible. Furthermore, their army includes formidable warriors such as Ashwathama, Kritavarma, and Bhagadatta. While I'm not undermining our own strength, it's vital to acknowledge the formidable might of our adversaries ," Krishna explained.

"Maharaj Draupad, while it's true that we had past conflicts with our elder brother, please rest assured that it's not something that you should be worried of ," Yudhishthira affirmed with determination and continued "Let you be refrain from any acts of disrespect towards him, as it will not be good for the positive relationship between us ."

Draupada was taken aback by Yudhishthira's intense expression and the commanding tone in his voice, a side of him that he had never witnessed before.

---------------------------------------

"How can you even consider this, Duryodhana? Have you forgotten everything overnight? Do you genuinely desire peace with those Pandavas ?" Shakuni inquired.

"Gandharaj, he has finally agreed," Ashwathama began, but Duryodhana cut him off.

"No need, Ashwathama. Let me have a private conversation with Mamashree for a while. In the meantime, gather everyone from both sides and call the entire family. We need to determine our course of action because we want to understand the Pandavas' intentions, whether they seek war or peace," Duryodhana explained .

Ashwathama cast a suspicious glance at Shakuni, well aware of the man's cunning nature. However, in this situation, he had no other option but to hope that Duryodhana would make his own decisions, independent of Shakuni's influence. With a nod to Duryodhana, he left the two of them alone .

"Mamashree, I must admit that I have no fondness for making peace with the Pandavas either. However, for the sake of my friend , I am prepared to consider it," Duryodhana stated.

"But even Karna himself has consented to the war ," Shakuni argued before being interrupted by Duryodhana.

"Mamashree, regardless of what you say, my decision remains unwavering. I refuse to place my friend in a predicament where he must choose between me and his own brothers. I am returning Indraprastha to the Pandavas, and there will be no war. If you're not in agreement with this, you are free to return to Gandhar ," Duryodhana firmly asserted .

Duryodhana departed from there, leaving behind a frustrated Shakuni .

----------------------------------------

In their tent, Ganga's son sat alongside Dronacharya, both overwhelmed with relief that they wouldn't have to engage in a battle with the Pandavas. However, they were unsure how to react to the abrupt halt in the war and the unexpected revelation of Sutputra's true identity as Suryaputra.

Bhishma had always sensed a divine quality in Radha's son, but he had never openly acknowledged it, nor had he shown much interest in it. Now, it dawned on him that this might be the very factor that could save the entire Kuru dynasty from imminent destruction.

Drona recollected the young, radiant boy who had approached him with a desire to learn archery. He had initially rebuffed the boy, not particularly fond of him. Despite warning his son to steer clear of the young lad, Ashwathama had always been drawn to him, and it had been challenging to dissuade him from pursuing the association with Karna.

Interrupting their contemplations, Ashwathama informed them about Duryodhana's desire for another assembly involving both sides. As Duryodhana want's to understand the Pandavas' stance regarding peace and sought.

***********************

So how was the 5th chapter hope you all liked it

So will shakuni try anything else or is it over for him

So what are things expecting in assembly and how it will turn out to be and any suggestions please do in comment section

Will see you soon all with the new chapter.......