Punishment

Shoyo's P.O.V

(Basically this is, shoyo kissed atsumu (which was an accident) and noya ain't having it.)

I was working my shift at Ukai's store and I hear the shop door open as the chimes ring loudly. Slightly, I hear footsteps approach me and as soon as I try to turn around my vision goes black.

.......

I wake up in what seems to be..wait..NOYA'S HOUSE? I panic and the door opens. "Your finally awake, shoyo?" I pretend to sleep and he breaks the silence again. "I know your awake!" He pouts. I open my eyes and quickly try to rush past him only to be swung into his arms. "Hey let go!" I squirm.

"Your really gonna kiss that blonde and expect me to let it slide?" He said with an angry look. "But noya-san, it was an acciden—" when I try to explain myself he slams me onto the bed.

He starts leaning closer to my face which he knows I get flustered easily when he's too close. "What should I do first...hmmm.." he says. I panic and I try to say something but he kisses me and he explores my mouth with his tongue.

I was shocked and my face was a little red but I felt him taking off my clothes which I moved around a lot so I accidentally hit his lower part with my leg which caused him to make an 'Ah!' noise.

I was even more terrified because I could see he has more punishment for that alone. "Stop squirming around, it's going to make me h*rd!" He pouted. "And I don't want to get h*rd yet." He smirked.

I realized we are both naked and I squeal. I really can't resist. "Can you...." I say. "Hm? Say it louder, Shoyo.~" He teases and my face goes red. "Please..." I get embarrassed. "No say the full thing." My mouth quivers. "P-Please Noya senpai?" I shiver a little as I cover my face.

"Alright." He says with a smirk and what he does next I (kind of?) thought would happen.

He slams right into me and I let out half a moan but then I cover my mouth so I don't make any more noise, it's really embarrassing..

He uses his persuasive puppy eyes. "Aww sho, don't cover your mouth I want to hear your beautiful voice." He teases but I still don't uncover it. He moves his hand down my chest and I panic because he's right near my lower part.

I hesitate a little but before I uncover my mouth he squeezes it causing me to gasp and uncover my mouth. "N-Noya Senpai don—" Before I could finish my sentence he slams it in again. Not that I don't enjoy i- y'know what nevermind.

He starts to move and I squeal but the squeal turns into a soft moan and he goes faster. Soon those moans turn louder and he keeps going. "Wait noya stop I'm about to—" his face has a little bit of irritation on it. "So I'm 'noya' now huh?" "Wait no I didn't mean t—" He goes even faster and the next morning I couldn't go to volleyball practice..

Well uh, that was interesting.. well it's the end of the story.

I'm jk lol

Or am—

Y/n: SHUT

Ok , let me know in the comments if you want part 2 :)

R.I.P shoyo (aka tangerine)
        🍊