The prank

A/N: I'm very sorry for not uploading any chapters for a while, school keeps me busy.

(This has angst in it so if your not comfortable with the following subject you can scroll down until you see the 🧡 emoji)

Noya's P.O.V

I wake up at 9:43 A.M to realize I'm late for practice. Quickly getting out of bed to get dressed and eat, and after I finished eating I slung my backpack around my shoulder. I stare back at the house before leaving. Once I get there I see none other than my classmates, talking while shoyo was sitting on the bench alone.

I went up to where he was and sat by him. "Goodmorning shoyoo!" He flinched, "Oh, goodmorning noya-san!" And said that with a smile.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Third person P.O.V

It was a regular, chaotic day at karasuno. Shoyo and kageyama fighting, with Suga and daichi having to stop shoyo (angry tangerine) from biting him.

Although while all that was going on...Tanaka and yamaguchi had a humorous idea. Atleast they thought it was. Yamaguchi got some of the team members to join in on the prank. And Tanaka got Suga and daichi to join, (which he had to beg a lot) so all the others except for one certain person... had agreed to join this...'prank'.

Tanaka's P.O.V

I wouldn't actually agree to that spiteful prank. If I EVER ignored or disrespected one of my bro's, I wouldn't blame them for being mad. It's just nerve-wracking that the others would actually join in on the prank.

When I was convincing Suga and Daichi to join in on pranking hinata, the only thing I could think of was how ashamed I should be. It's not even close to being considered as a prank. Driving someone insane by ignoring them as a prank?!

When I get the chance, I'll talk to hinata to make sure he knows its just a prank. That's just ridiculously...ridiculous.. on my behalf.

I go up to hinata at practice to talk to him but he just stares at the wall infront of him, spacing out or just looking dazed. "Bro?" I say, waving my hand infront of him. He shoots up off of the bench he was sitting on in shock.

He probably was shocked because I scared him a little when trying to get his attention. "S-Sorry," Hinata cleared his throat. "Did you need something?" He finally asks. "Yeah, can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure, about what though?" He looked serious when I asked. "Well, the others are trying to pra-" I get cut off by a loud yell.

"Human tangerine, baldy, its about to rain." Coach Ukai shouted from the front of the volleyball gym. Hinata scurried inside to shelter, especially since he doesn't want his volleyball jersey getting wet. I grab my stuff and head inside to do warm-ups, unaware of what's to come.

 I grab my stuff and head inside to do warm-ups, unaware of what's to come

╰(*°▽°*)╯I'll make part 2 soon, don't worry.