Baby shoyo / easter special

Noya's P.O.V

I woke up only to hear giggling and stomping, also tsukishima's yelling (I think that's how you spell tsukishima ?) so I shoot up out of my bed and slip on my black hoodie.

I open the door and say in a tired voice, "What's going o—" A tiny orangette person clung onto my leg excitedly and I went pale. "He's a child now and I have no idea how it happened," tsukki said. "So don't even ask me." He sighed.

"What is Mrs. Hinata going to think when she sees him?!" I cry. Then an idea pops up in my head, "Wait what if I take care of him for the day? Then she won't have to worry." I grab shoyo's phone from the sleeping cabins and text his mom.

Mom

Hey mom can I stay over at noya's today?

Yes but make sure you don't have to much sugar, you remember what happened last time don't you?

Yeah, I won't. thanks mom!

Irl

Ok, since his mom said yes I have it all set up now. Wait a minute.. "Where did shoyo go?!" I panic. Tsukkishima neutrally says, "If you were paying attention when I said it, you would've seen the girls take him just a few seconds ago."

"THE GIRLS TOOK HIM?" I shout. Daichi leans out the door and he looks so mad. "Be quiet or you are never going on another trip again if you wake up Suga..." He leaves. The girls soon come back a few minutes later with shoyo dressed in a bunny costume and of course they would since tomorrow is easter.

"Why did- h-how did-" I stutter. "The most important question is WHEN DID-" Tanaka screams. "Hey I was supposed to say that!" I scream back. Shoyo jumps on me and then everyone else follows along and DIVES RIGHT INTO THE PILE and eventually I get squished to death with shoyo.

Suga shouts, "Hey what's going on?! It's almost time for breakfast and you all are on the floor... go take a shower!" "God damnit who woke up Su-" everyone had already ran away.

"Sometimes I hate being a mother..sometimes." Suga sighs.

R.I.P Shoyo and Noya

Don't forget to drop a vote

Sorry if this was short.