Cuddle time 💖

Shoyo's P.O.V
(Warning: tall noya) (also hinata and noya are already dating)

I woke up feeling really cold and tired and I was cuddling my noya plushie until I realize something. "Noya-san?" I said in a raspy voice. And there was no reply. I looked to the left side of the bed where Noya-san usually is sleeping. He wasn't there. I quickly got up and looked around for him everywhere.

"NOYA SAN?" I spotted a note on the kitchen table.

{Note}:
          Dear shoyo,                                 
   I went to the store because                                                    we ran out of strawberry milk 
  and eggrolls (bc you ate them
  all obviously) so I'll be back around 10:00 A.M! So don't     
        worry I'll be back!                                                          
         Obviously, Nishinoya. :)           

' Ohh so he left? Dang... ' I thought. I grabbed one of noya's oversized hoodies and slid it onto my head (barely because I kept getting lost in the hoodie) and it was down to my knees so I almost tripped on it a few times "Jeez his hoodies are so big..."

I went to the living room and started watching videos. I slowly drifted to sleep. (forgetting to eat breakfast!)

I woke up to noya san staring at me, in a daze, and I was excited that he came home.

"Noya-san!" I said happily, and immediately jumped into his arms. Nishinoya giggled, "Shoyo I wasn't gone for that long..!"

I pouted. "Yes you were!" and my eyes teared up. "Don't leave me like that ever again! I was lonely the whole time!"

"Well I guess if we run out of egg rolls, we won't have any for a while.." he smirked.

"H-HEY! That's not funny!" I felt my face heat up so I looked away pouting.

"Awww is shoyo flustered?" His smile got bigger and it was kinda...cu— I SWEAR I WAS NOT ABOUT TO SAY CUTE!

They had ate dinner now, an uncomfortable silence taking place. Though, what alternative was there? They couldn't think of anything else to say. They ate ramen, of course.

As said, Shoyo gets up from his seat, going to sit on the couch. It takes him a while to fall asleep, the only thoughts in his head being.. about his newfound lover.

Nishinoya picked shoyo up and brought him to his room. He put him on the bed, tucked him in so he wasn't cold, and cuddled him. It feels a little warm when he cuddles Shoyo. Afterwards, Shoyo nuzzled his head in his chest and snored softly. Just like that.

Little does he know, noya got some pictures.

Noya kissed shoyo on the forehead before going to bed and he fell asleep like Shoyo had, peacefully.

Part 2 or no?

Please vote and comment if you liked this one! It helps a lot :)