Chapter 41

Harry POV

*Next day*

"Come on Harry!" Summer took my hand, dragging me into the crystal blue water.

We ran into the water, our feet making it splash all over. Summer laughed, twirled around.

"I love the beach!" She said.

"Me too." I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you." She said, her head on my chest.

"For what?" I asked.

"For buying me a ticket to come on your with you guys, for being a great boyfriend and best friend. For everything." She said.

"I would do anything for you Summer. Absolutely anything. The craziest thing you could think of I'd do it."

"Really?"

"Really. You're my best friend and now my girlfriend. We've been friends since as long as I can remember."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*~*

"Boys were going to Disney Land!" I called upstairs to everyone in the beach house.

"Coming!" They all yelled, coming down in shorts and t-shirts.

"Let's go!" Summer swung open the door, running to the van.

*~*

"We need to ride that ride again!" Summer said coming off Splash Mountain, soaked.

"Later. Lets go on the Buzz ride!" Liam pointed to another ride.

"Then we should go on that Stitch ride!" Louis pointed to a Stitch figure.

"Then we should eat." Niall pointed to the carts of food.

"We will! We have all day and night!" I laughed.

"Good." Summer smiled.

"I'm going woop your guys' butts on that one." Liam said getting into line.

"I'm gonna win." Zayn said.

"Nope. I will." Summer put her hands on her hips.

"She's right." I chimed in, putting my arm around her waist.

"Of course you'd say that!" Louis threw his hands in the air.

"Because it's true." I kissed her cheek.

"It is." Summer smiled.

They all laughed, shaking their heads.

"Look we're next!" Liam said.

"Time for a butt wooping." Summer smiled, hopping into a cart.

*~*

"Louis," Liam said bewildered, "We just lost to a girl. And that girl was Summer."

"I know." He nodded as he was just as shocked.

"Told ya." Summer said, swinging our hands.

"You should always listen to the curly one." I told them.

"Not always." Louis said.

"Why not?"

"Because curly haired ones are crazy."

"I am crazy." Summer said while everyone laughed.

*~*

"Hello California." I said as the arena erupted in screams. This was our only show until a few months when we come back. "Hope you will enjoy our show."

More screams.

"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed. "Now here is an old song of ours, Stand Up." The music played.

*~*

*Last day*

"It all went by so fast." Summer said, sitting on her suitcase trying to zip it up.

"It did. But we'll be in Florida in a few months." I zipped up my suitcase.

"Liam told me Florida is amazing." She plopped on the bed.

"It is." I laid next to her.

"How amazing?" She turned her head toward me.

"Almost as amazing as you but you're more amazing." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Thanks Styles." She smiled, curling up next to me.

We laid down for a while in silence. I watched the ceiling fan spin, looking down at Summer once and a while. She was looking up at me while her head laid over my heart.

"When do we leave?" She broke our silence.

"Tonight at 8."

She stretched while looking at the clock by our bed, reading the digits 2:37.

She sighed, recurling up against my side.

"What do you wanna do?" I whispered.

"Can we just sit and watch movies on the deck?" She whispered back.

"Of course love." I got up, carrying her bridal style.

She smiled, snuggling into my chest.

I walked down stairs to the enclosed deck that had a few couches, a hammock and a Telly. I laid Summer onto the hammock, running back inside. I grabbed a few movies and made popcorn, grabbing a few drinks.

I walked back into the deck area, setting everything on the table. I put in The Vow, on of Summers favorite movies, grabbed the popcorn, jumping onto the hammock while Summer almost fell off of it.

"Crazy." She laughed, stretching out.

"I am crazy." I shrugged, eating a few pieces of popcorn.

She laughed then turned her attention to the movie. Watching the couple get into the car, driving in the snow. The crash scene came up, Summer winced and buried her head into my side.

I rubbed her side as she slowly looked at the screen. She payed her full attention to the whole time.

*~*

"Summer! Harry!" Liam called. "We're leaving now!"

"Okay!" We said in unison. We had been swinging in the hammock, looking at the clouds move slowly by.

We walked into the house, greeted by the boys holding our suitcases.

"Ready?" They asked.

"Yup." We answered while grabbing our luggage.

"Where to next?" Summer asked.

"Washington." Louis answered.

*~*

Arriving at the airport was quick and not hectic like usual. While meeting a few fans along the way, we made our way to the gate.

We handed the lady out tickets, finding our seats soon.

After finding our seats, we took off into the air and soon everyone fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

Bad chapter sorta. THIS STORY HAS A FEW MORE CHAPTERS THEN AN EPILOGUE. OH MER GOSH.

I'm gonna be sad when I end it but then I'm gonna write more stories and hopefully you will all like them!

Please comment, like, or vote for this story! I really wanna I is who is reading this story and I want to hear you opinions! Fan if you would like too! :)

-Ally(: