Chapter 8

Harry POV

Louis and I were in the front of the car, with me driving. Summer, Ryan, Alli, and Niall were sitting behind us with Liam and Zayn in the very way back. 

"Niall can you buckle Alli in?" Summer asked buckling up Ryan. 

"Yeah sure.. Ummm how do you...?" He asked. 

"Shes sitting on the buckle thing. Alli get up for a second," She said. 

"Oh okay! Here sit down now... and there!" Niall said. 

"Yay! Little Nialler is learning how to buckle up a 2 year old!" Summer teased. 

"Shut up..." He said. 

"Off to the mall!" Zayn shouted from the back. 

"Yes get moving Styles!" Summer said. 

"Im moving, Im moving!" I said starting up the car. 

"Summer can we go to the toy store?" Alli asked Summer.

"Yeah! I think the boys might need some more Nerf guns.." She teased some more. 

"I need a new Nerf gun!" Louis said. 

"Me too! And some darts.. someone keeps taking them.." I said. 

"Sorry! I needed some more darts.." Niall said. 

"Its fine mate.." I said taking a left. 

"I took some too!" Liam said. 

"Anyone else?" I asked. 

"MEEE!!!" Louis shouted. 

"Im right here Lou.." I said. 

"I know but you asked who and I said me!" He said. 

"Anyways so what stores are we going to?" I asked. 

"Forever 21, Delias, Areopastle.." Summer went on and I zoned out focusing on the road. 

"I need to get some new TOMS. Mine are all worn out." Louis said. 

"Well you wear'em all the time." Liam said. 

"I like my TOMS!" He said. 

"We know.." Everyone said. 

"I want to go to Ambrocombie!" Liam said. 

"Yes!" Summer said. 

After a few more minutes of naming off stores we pulled into the mall parking lot. It was the day after Christmas so no one was there who could spot us. 

"NIALLER HURRY UP YOURE SLOW!" Summer yelled. 

"I am! Come on Ryan lets go!" He said taking Ryans hand and leading him out. 

"Come on Alli." Summer said in a baby voice tone.  

"Do they need a strollers?" Liam asked getting out of the car and fixing his plaid shirt. 

"No we can carry them or they have two legs." She said putting Alli down and holding her hand. 

"Okay now where are-" I started to say but was cut off by squeals. 

"Summer?!?!" A dirty blonde came running up to her with a short haired blonde behind her. 

"Lauren?!?! Hannah?!?!" Summer said giving them hugs. 

"What are you doing here?!?!" The dirty blonde asked picking up Alli. 

"Shopping with the twins and the boys!" Summer said pointing to us. 

"Oh.. Hey Ryan! Come here buddy!" The short haired blonde one said. Ryan came from behind Niall and ran into her arms. 

"Hows my little buddy?" She asked setting him back down. 

"Good," He said. 

"Good!" She poked his stomach. He erupted in little kid giggles. 

"So these are the famous boys we used to hear about at school," The dirty blonde said. 

"Yes! Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn." Summer pointed to us. 

"Hey! Im Lauren!" The dirty blonde said. She was quite tall but not as tall as Summer who was about 5'7 ish at the most. She wore a green Areopastle hoodie with a pink shirt underneath and had on dark jeans on. She had on sparkly TOMS and was carrying a purple purse. 

"Hello." We said. 

"Im Hannah! Hi!" The short haired blonde one said. I detected an Amercain accent which meant she was visiting or just moved here. She had a green and blue softball shirt on with a white sweat shirt on. She had light wash skinny jeans on with crazy socks and moccasins. 

"Hi." We all said again. 

"So you guys shopping?" Lauren asked. 

"Just about too.. Wanna shop with us?" Summer asked. 

"Sure if its not a bother!" Lauren said. 

"The more the merrier!" Louis said. She sorta blushed and I detected a crush... 

"Lets go!" Summer said taking Alli and running to the mall entrance. 

"Wait up Summer!" I yelled and she stopped at the sidewalk. 

"Ok hurry up slow pokes!" She said and we all laughed. 

I couldnt wait to see how much laughter we'd get out of this shopping trip. 

--------------------Authors note-----------------------

Hey my lovely readers! I know I havent updated in a while but Im a busy person and will try and update at least once a week!! Im sorry that these chapters arent long too but I already explained it before. Do you guys think the twins (Alli and Ryan) sound like 2 year olds or older? Please give me some feedback on that! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Vote and comment please! I love you all for reading this!(: 

-Ally(: