Chapter 1

"Summer," my mum said shaking me awake, "Wake up its Christmas!"  

I groaned. Then I shot my eyes open and threw the blankets off me, and ran downstairs. I had remmebered my best friend, Harry Styles, was coming over because he was on break from tour.  

"Mum, Harry's coming!" I said running downstairs.  

"Sweetheart Harry couldn't make it... I'm sorry.." she said faintly. 

I stopped dead in my tracks and felt a tear roll down my face. I had waited to see him for months. 

"Don't cry..." my mum said coming to give me a hug.  

"I miss him though and wanted to see him," I mummbled. 

"I know now lets go downstairs to open presents," she said. 

"Okay," I said glumly. I fixed my tank top I had and smoothed my black sweatpants. I fixed my messy pony tail and walked into the livjng room where a huge box stood. 

"What the..?" I said caustically stepping near the box. 

"Harry sent it," she said with a smile. 

"He always gives me huge presents.. I wish he wouldn't spend a lot of money on me," I said. 

"Open it," she said. 

I nodded my head and started taking the top off. I closed my eyes and reached in. Instead of getting my hand all the way in I was wrapped with warm arms. I opened my eyes and saw Harry's emerald ones.  

"Harry?" I said hugging him.  

"Here babe," he said pulling away looking at me. 

"My mum said you weren't coming! I cried when she said this! you jerk.." I said giving him a friendly hit. 

"Sorry babe.. I wanted to surprise you.. Don't cry over me, okay? otherwise Ill feel extremely bad," he said giving me a smile.  

"I just wanted to see my bestfriend," I said in a baby voice while pinching his cheeks.  

He swatted my hands away and picked me up, throwing me on his shoulder,with an evil smile.  

"Harry put me down!" I screamed and kicked.  

"No! Were going outside and playing in the snow because someone was pinching my cheeks," he said running out the door onto the early winter day. The cold hit me instantly and I shivered.  

"H-harr-harry.. I-Im c-col-cold," I stuttered. 

"Good thing I grabbed your jacket and a pair of boots!" he said putting the coat and boots on me. I giggled and helped slip on my shoes. 

"Hey Harry!" I said chucking a snowball at him. It went straight in his curls.  

"Summer! Oh not the curls!" he said sarcssticly.  

I giggled and dodged his snowball.  

"Miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me!" I giggled. 

"Oh a kiss you like?" he said grinning and started running toward me. 

"No! No kisses!" I screamed trying to run away but the snow was to deep. Harry grabbed me and sloppily planted a kiss on my cheek. 

"Ewwww! I think your spits frozen to my cheek!" I exclaimed.  

"Well you said I had to kiss you!" he said. 

I laughed and threw another snowball at him. He threw one and it hit me right were the coat opened. The cold wet snow ran down my tank top.  

"Ahh snowball down the shirt, snowball down the shirt!" I screamed jumping up and down. Harry laughed and threw another one.  

"Harry! Summer! Come in! you've been outside for an hour!" my mum called from the door.  

"Ill race ya!" I said running toward the door.  

"But Ill beat ya!" Harry said on my heels. I watched as he beat me to the door.  

Harry POV 

I forgot how much I missed being with Summer. I missed joking around with her and us racing. I just missed home.  

"I win!" I said from the door. Summer knew I won and started walking toward the door.  

"Yes you did... now come on I think Allison and Ryan are up!" she talked joyishly about her twin sibilings. They both were 2 now I think because they were born a few weeks before I went to the X-Factor. Summer was so excited to have a brother and sister now. I remember when they were born, she was jumping up and down like a nut.. A beautiful nut.. Wait, what did I just say..?  

"Yeah lets go!" I said running onto the warm house that smelled like hot chocolate.  

"Alli! Ryan!" she said giving them a hug.  

"Hawwee!" they said in there cute little voices.  

"Hey guys!" I said hugging them. 

"Hey you guys wanna open presents?" she asked. 

They nodded there heads and ran to the Christmas trees.  

"They're so cute!" she said running after them.  

" Yeah they are.." I said sitting down on the floor next to Summer.  

"Hey this one says your name," I said pulling out an envolpe that the lads and I sent her as aa presents.  

"Open it!" the twins said. 

"Okay! I will!" she said giggling.