Chapter 6

Summer POV

"Harry, Summer what are you doing back?" My mum opened the door for us. We stepped into the warmth and the smell of cookies.

"Cookies!" I screamed running to the kitchen.

"Well Summer wanted to open presents and for me to stay over like old times," Harry said.

"Ahh." My mum said.

"Yeah! Mm these are still warm and amazing!" I said munching on my cookie.

"You always had a sweet tooth," Harry said taking a cookie.

"Yeah and I think its catching up with me." I pointed to my stomach.

"That is nothing." Harry said.

"Yeah it is... It caught up with me..." I frowned.

"You're like a toothpick!" Harry poked my stomach causing me to erupt in laughter.

"Still tickleish I see.." Harry said with an evil grin.

"No Har-" Harry started tickling me. I tried moving from his grip but couldn't and just sat laughing while kicking at him.

"Har-harry st-sto-stop!" I screamed between laughs.

"No not until you say Harry is the most handsomest man alive!" He said.

"Bu-but you-youre n-not a ma-man." I said.

"Yes I am! Now say- Ow! Summer!" I kicked him.

"You started it so I'm not responsible for your injurys!" I squirmed from his grasp and ran to the livingroom to open presents.

"No more tickle fights! The twins are sleeping.." My mum said.

"Okay! He started it though!" I pointed to Harry.

"Okay no more tickle fights.." Harry said glumy.

"Okay now open you can open your presents!" She said.

"Okay!" I grabbed a green present.

"Okay well I'm going to bed! Night guys!" My mum gave me a hug and kiss.

"Night!" We said. I ripped open the present.

"A key?" I said confused.

"A car key I think..." Harry said.

"What?!?" I said slipping on a pair of TOMS and a winter jacket then ran outside.

"Summer wait!" Harry yelled slipping on a pair of my dads sandals and running after me.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"I dont know but come on its cold." He said. He was right its come and I don't know were it is.. but there's an alarm on the key! I clicked it and heard an alarm go off in the back.

"Found it!" I said running to the back. Harry followed as the snow crunched under our feet and we ended up in the back.

"I always wanted one!" I said running to my silver BMW bug.

"I know that's why I got it for you!" Harry said holding his arms out.

"Harry you didn't have to get me anything else but you... I love this though!" I said running and giving him a hug. He was cold.

"You're cold! Come on lets go inside!" I said taking his hand and leading him inside.

"Thanks.." He said when we got inside.

"Want some tea?" I asked getting him a blanket.

"Please." He took the blanket.

"Okay! Here's the remote too.. Its mostly Christmas specials though." I handed him the remote.

"Thanks." He said.

"No problem." I said going to the kitchen and grabbing a tea kettle.

Harry POV

I watched as Summer went into the kitchen and started making the tea. I was extremely cold but was warming up thanks to the blanket. I flipped through the channels on the telly and nothing was on so I settled for Home Alone.

I watched a little bit then heard some singing coming from the kitchen. I muted the telly for a second and listened.

'White lips, pale face breathing in snowflakes, burnt lungs sour taste. Lights gone, days end struggling to pay rent, long nights strange men.' She stopped and just started humming. She mustve heard the telly not on and knew I was listening.

I turned it back on and checked my phone.

*2 messages*

1 from Mum

Harry I take it you're staying at Summers... Call me when you get this! Love you!

I tapped on the call button and called her straight away.

'Hey mum! Yeah Im staying at Summers.." I said.

"Okay! Just making sure! Well I'm tired so night!" She yawned.

"Night! Love you!" I said.

"Night love you too!" She hung up.

1 message Louis!

Summer like her gift?

From Me: Yeah! Car and tickets!

After a few seconds my phone buzzed.

From Louis!: Awesome! Can we stop by tomorrow?

From Me: Yeah sure!

From Louis!: Yay! Night see ya then!

From Me: Night see ya then!

Summer walked in the room with two cups of Yorkshire tea.

"One for you and one for me!" She laughed and put her feet in the coffee table.

"Louis is stopping by tomorrow," I said taking a sip of tea.

"Okay!" She said and grabbed another present. She ripped it open and found a new pair of ear rings from Louis.

"You guys dont gave to get anything!" She said admiring the diamond jewelry.

"But we want to!" I said.

"Whatever!" She nudged me friendly and smiled.

She opened the rest of the boys presents. Zayn got her an 'I love Zayn' shirt, Liam got her a new pair of white TOMS, and Niall got her four leaf clover pajamas.

"Haha! I'm gonna change into these now!" She said. I looked down at my phone and saw it was 11:30.

I checked Twitter while Summer was changing and followed a few fans.

@Harry_Styles Merry Christmas to all!

It got 5,000 retweets and favorites within two seconds.

An alert for Summers tweets went off.

@Summer___Bell Had a good Christmas! Merry Christmas! <3

(I dont know if that's a real twitter or not... I just made it up)

@Harry_Styles @Summer___Bell hurry up!

@Summer___Bell @Harry_Styles Shut up!

Summer walked in with a grin on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You had to tweet me?" She said sitting down in the clover shirt and matching pants. She also had pink fuzzy slippers on and her hair in a messy bun with her make up gone. She even wore her glasses.

"To hurry up, yeah." I said.

"Wow.. Anyways what are we going to do?" She asked.

"Watch the movie." I said.

"Okay," She said. She laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her like usal.

I could tell she was drifting asleep so grabbed the blanket next to me and put it around us with my free arm.

"Goodnight love." I whispered.

"Goodnight Styles." She mummbled with a little smile. I smiled too and laid my head back and drifted off into my own dreamland.