Chapter 11

Summer POV

"I'm buying this." I said still looking at myself. This blue dress looked amazing on me. It hugged me in all the right places.

"No I'm buying it for you." Harry said.

"No Ill buy it." I said prying my eyes away from myself.

"No I'm buying it and no fighting about it." He grinned.

"Ugh fine." I said.

"Yes! Now go try on more." Lauren said.

"Aren't you gonna try on some clothes?" I asked.

"Nah. It's more fun watching." She said taking the open seat next to Louis.

"Okay. I'll go try on more clothes." I said heading back to the dressing room. I slipped off the dress and put it next to the pencil skirt and shirt the boys were buying me.

I slipped on a pair of dark denim jeans and a Lion King sweater. It was a very cute casual outfit. I added a sparkly headband to it.

"Coming out!" I said opening the door.

"Cute!" Hannah said.

"Who picked this out?" I asked.

Liam shot his hand up.

"Of course you did. You and your Disney movies." I said.

"They're very good movies." He said.

"I know. Hey after we shop you should all come over and we'll watch some movies." I said stepping into the dressing room again.

"That'd be fun." Louis said.

"Yeah." I said setting the jeans and sweater next to the lace dress.

I pulled out a plain white shirt with a pink tank top to go underneath and then put the dark jeans on again.

"I think this is really plain.." I said stepping out of the room.

"Yeah it is.. Next outfit." Lauren said.

"Who picked it out?" I asked going back into the dressing room.

"Me!" A Doncaster accent said.

"Of course." I said taking the clothes off and putting them in the 'not buying' pile.

I pulled out a nice plain dress. It had no sleeves with a collar that was black and it had little flowers. I found a black cardigan in the pile of clothes in put it on. I also found a pair of flats and slipped them on. I stepped outside and showed them the dress.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Cute!" Hannah said.

"Who picked out this?" I asked.

"Your bestest friend in the whole wide world." Harry said.

"Very cute! I'll buy it." I said stepping into the room again.

After a few more outfits everyone was getting hungry and the twins were getting fussy.

"Let's eat." I said after the boys paid for my clothes. They wouldn't tell me the price but as many outfits as I had it was probably a lot.

"Yes! I'm starving!" Niall said.

"You're always hungry." Liam said as we stepped out of Forever 21.

"I'm starving too." I said recalling the fact it was 3 o'clock and I ate breakfast at 8 o'clock.

"But your always hungry too." Harry said.