CH.9 Addictively Toxic

It was warm; his embrace. His hands coiled around my waist, holding me from behind, big and rough. I put my hand on the back of his hands, feeling the strong hand with my palm. It felt safe with him, as it always does.

Everything around us looked extraordinary with him, the sky, the brightness of the sun shining warmly on our feet which were tangled in each other.

Where are we?

I don't know, but in his arms it felt safe wherever it was.

"You like it here?" He asked. His voice was doing things inside me. A familiar yet strange voice, grace, and elegance laced in each word.

"Very much." Humming, I tried to turn in his embrace to see his face but his hold tightened around me, not letting me move.

"Not yet." He whispered close to my ear. And like always, before I knew it, he was gone. When he moved and when he left, I didn't even realize. All that was left of him was that black jacket beside me.

I stood up taking the jacket with myself in an attempt to look for him, but he was nowhere in sight, I walked further and further looking to my right and left constantly. A man with his back to me was standing 3 meters away from me. I fastened my step to catch up to him. I ran as fast as I could, but I couldn't reach it. He was gone once again.

My eyes open abruptly from sleep looking up to the dark ceiling of my bedroom.

Another dream with an unsuccessful effort. He disappeared before I could be able to see his face.

I took my phone from the nightstand to check the time. It said 5 Am, another early morning dream. I was sure I couldn't shut my eyes for a sleep, even the comfort of duvets won't bring a bit of sleep.

Coming out of the burgundy duvets, I walk toward my bathroom to run a soothing warm shower. The black satin lingerie slid down my body dropping on the floor around my legs.

"Damn I'm hot!" I comment on myself like I always do when I undress.

Standing under shower station I washed my hair then squeezed a fair amount of my dove body wash in my palm. I take my time massaging my body with it. I closed my eyes to feel my body under my palms, slippery and soft that could bring anyone's moan out. That sinful fantasy of being washed gently by someone else felt welcoming that every nerve jolted up from the feeling of it. However, the fantasy didn't last long when the annoying stranger image appeared behind my closed eyes.

A naked image of Carter Kingman between the steam of the shower formed in my mind. His upper body was visible, while the rest was kept unrevealed by the steam of hot water.

Water running down from his head down to his shoulders and the ripped muscles of his chest, and the rest flowing down where steam was enjoying the show. His biceps were flexing when he pushed his hair back with both hands. A meaningful smirk set on his face as usual, in satisfaction that he was being watched. My hand was itching to touch the ripped muscle of his chest.

The little moment of fantasy ended when I hit the bathroom shelf upward with my elbow. Hissing in dull pain I Immediately I hugged the bottles to collect the falling items before it hit the tiles. While I was trying to handle both bottles of shampoo and body wash, the body wash content emptied on my chest and arms.

"Fuck you Carter Kingman!" I shout in frustration.

"Now I have to wash myself again." Cursing and whining I slam the bottles back on shelf, getting back under the shower to wash off the big amount of body wash.

It took me quite long till I got rid of the slippery liquid. When I felt assured that the whole product was washed away I killed the water flow and wrapped a nice fluffy bathrobe around myself, leaving for my walk-in closet. Pairing a baby pink formal knee-length dress with matching heels and pinkish pearls to go with, I got ready to leave earlier today.