10. Autumn Leaves

"Noona do you realize when and how I fell for you?"Jay asked.

I stared at him and saw tears flow from his eyes.

"You remember the first time you were in the HYBE building, and you couldn't find the way to the practice room. You asked someone, only to be lost again?

It was me, who guided you." he continued

"You barged into my practice room, and somewhat in my life as well.

You were so close to me, yet so far away." , he said.

Even though he was smiling while speaking, it looked like he faced difficulty conveying the same to me.

"That day when you were eating with Jimin hyung, you were so busy looking at him that you forgot I was behind you, I was the person who guided you to your destination.

You really forgot our first encounter.", he said, now looking straight at me.

"Noona! All these times I thought, I might be able to make you fall in love with me. But love doesn't come so easily. I guess I was wrong. I apologize for wasting your time.", he said with a shaky voice.

I said, "It wasn't a time waste for me, but you made me understand that I can be loved. Thank you for treating me so preciously".

"Jongseongie, I am sorry but I can't let you be with me. I feel I can never reciprocate and I feel I will do injustice to you if I continue doing so." I said.

Jay said, "It's okay noona, I know you definitely deserve someone, who will help you be who you are and help you grow. It won't be me, who will drag you down."

"You have never dragged me down Jongseong and you never will", I said.

Jay smiled and said, "Noona, thank you for creating the best moment of my life. I might still be in love with you but I won't expect you to love me back"

"Thank you for being the most beautiful part of my life" said Jay and left.

I could feel tears roll down from my eyes. I guess, I really grew attached to him.

And I guess, I can finally understand that love indeed is not for me. It's better for me to get back to the way I was earlier.

The next morning, I woke up and found a note beside my pillow.

"Noona! I don't think I am strong enough to show you my puffy eyes. I am an idol btw. I am leaving first, I have left the car keys with Yeonjun hyung who will be taking you all back home. I am sorry and thank you for understanding".

I kept the note back where it was, took a shower, changed my clothes and came down to see Beomgyu, Soobin, Taehyun, Kai eating breakfast with A.I. and Jinah. Yeonjun was out there cooking.

As I came back and sat beside Jinah, she patted my hand and said, "Eonnie are you fine?"

I said, "Super fine! :D"

She gave me a sad smile and continued eating.

Yeonjun came and put my plate in front of me. And sat in front of me. We all ate and then locked the door to leave.

I sat beside Yeonjun in the passenger seat and the rest of them were out there in the back.

Music was blasted and I don't remember when I slept off, sitting in the passenger seat.

I was woken up by A.I. and we have already reached the dorm. We bid the boys goodbye and came back to our room.

It wasn't even an hour, when I got a call from an unknown number.

I picked up the call only to realize it was from A.I's mother.

She said, "Hi! I hope I am not disturbing you but I have something concerning to speak about A.I."

End of Part 2

End of Part 2

The third part will tell who the ML is.

Any idea who he is?

Comment here!

:D