Chapter 12: "Home Alone"

It's been 2 weeks after the Halloween incident, and Michael has been hiding up in the attic and he's still hasn't been caught.

The police is still looking for the mysterious "killer" because there are no DNA evidence in the victims' bodies or anywhere else. They believe it could be something "unnatural".

The police is also investigating the mysterious disappearance of Michael's corpse and every fan are worried that he could be used for some weird experiment, like the ancient mummies being used as medicine back in the Victorian era.

Eric's father has been very busy trying to find the mystery behind the weird coincidences.

Meanwhile, Anna and Sam have been keeping an eye on Michael up in the attic, keeping him safe. Their parents haven't gone up to the attic only until they're ready for Christmas season. But before they start decorating, Anna has to prepare for the school's Thanksgiving event.

She still hasn't decided what food to bring, so she needs to find out before time runs out.

Sam have been cleaning his room throughly after Michael sat in his room for a few hours playing video games and touching the controllers

Sam have been cleaning his room throughly after Michael sat in his room for a few hours playing video games and touching the controllers. He now needs to be more careful next time his new friend comes over to spend some time with him.

Anna has been struggling to speak with Eric but he's very busy after the subway station incident.

They can only see themselves at school, but Eric seems a bit nervous after what happened. He's afraid that his father would figure out and get in trouble.

The entire city has been alarmed about the strange coincidences. Michael's family are extremely concerned about his body being disappeared without a trace, and then police officers are more worried that the "killer" might attack someone again.

Anna hasn't contacted the young woman who survived the first attack in almost 2 weeks, and she's thinking in inviting her to meet Michael and know that Michael was the one who saved her life. For now on, Michael is desperate to find a cure for his curse. He just wants to go home and meet his family again.

On a Saturday afternoon, Anna, Sam and their parents are about to go out for a vacation together, and Anna is afraid of leaving Michael alone and worried that he could get in trouble for some reason. So she leaves a note under the attic's door because leaving.

After they all left, Michael is still sleeping on his sleeping bag.