Chapter 21: "Zombie MJ vs Ayuwoki"

The next day, it's a sunny day at the Beverly Hills hotel. Police surrounds the area, in hopes for capturing this mysterious killer.

The hotel has been fully evacuated as promised.

Now, it's up to someone who can enter the building and search for the killer.

One police officer entered the building in order to notify them about the killer. Unfortunately, after more than several minutes, he never returned and never responded to the walkie-talkie calls. They're very concerned. He's probably been killed by the Ayuwoki.

But they're barely doing the best they can.

Behind the building, a vehicle shows up. Anna, her dad and Michael appear by the hotel, getting ready to carefully start searching for the monster and let Michael take care of it.

Anna and her dad are both wearing armor, except for Michael.

Michael begins to feel extremely nervous because he never fought like this before. He's been mauling like 2 men in the past month, but this is his first time deciding to fight someone.

Those past attacks were caused by his hunger. His hunger only happens in a random moment and would attack somebody without mercy. It's a horrible situation but he can't do anything about it.

-Michael... be careful.- Anna tells Michael, feeling afraid.

-Don't you worry about me, Anna. I'll do the best I can to save all of you. Please make sure the cops won't find us inside, or worse, me. I don't wanna get caught and being treated like an animal. You be careful. I love you, guys...-

Michael enters the back door by himself.

Anna and her dad should do something in how to distract the cops from entering into hotel. It's gonna be a very risky plan.

Now that Michael goes inside the hotel by himself, he begins to have internal thoughts about his possible future if his hunger goes out of control

- What happens if my hunger goes out of control? Does that mean, I could kill all my beloved friends? No! I don't want to think about that! I must let it go to get rid of this monster!- He thought while he's walking inside the hallway of the hotel.

And as soon as he took one more step in the hallway, he hears a noise from behind.

RAAAAGH!