Camilo

The Madrigal are also know not only their for gifts but for helping the people daily. It became their duty to do so after Casita appeared and Alma's children received their gifts.

each day, months, year. the town keeps growing and the following generations came.

the famous one among the madrigals Camilo, but not as famous as Isabela of course. He met a girl a year older than him. turns out she's from outside of encanto and ran away from her hometown. the thought of going through the tall mountains concerned him. Imagine going without anyone to help, and you don't have anything but your clothes, not even a snack.

Abuela Alma found her that night, lots of bruise and cuts around her arms and legs. she looked exhausted and worn out. seeing an 11 year old in that state made her decide to take her in until they can build a home for her.

4 years later, she's living freely. she works at  nearby bake shop in town.

10 years later

It's Camilo's 25th Birthday today and everyone in town were preparing for this occasion; well, they prepare bonggacious events every occassions

you haven't been to Casa Madrigal due to load and occupied schedule of yours making your partner quite sad, thinking you can't attend his celebration, but boy he was wrong

they all planned everything without the both of you knowing, Mirabel is behind all this and thought that it's going to be wholesome and romantic since you both have been together for 10 years now.

and due to your busy schedule and being the one to manage the bakery whenever your boss, who treated you as if his own, is on leave or taking a day off due to old age. even though he insist on managing it instead of you cause he think "Mija, you're still young, go live your young adolescent life"

and with you replying "Tio" that's what you call him "I'm 26, I can manage this, you've done a lot for me when I began working here"

he heaved a sigh of defeat "what did I do to have an angel such as yourself" he sniffled "Mi amor" he looks at his wife and his wedding picture "thank you for watching over me and her"

"okay tio, time to rest, tia emilia wouldve5 agree to my suggestion" you lightly chuckled

"by the way mija, I place a box on your counter top at your place, make sure to wear it later okay? come by at 5" he smiled

confused but decided not to ask any further, you nodded and helped him walk to his home.

what could be possibly give you? and what kind of cloth is it? a dress shirt? he knew you like those with pairing slacks or pants, or those dresses you've been eyeing everytime you pass by that certain clothe store Mirabel owns. either way, you'd still be thankful for the gift

4: 00 pm and you decided to close the shop. well, Fernand decided even though the shop usually close at 5 pm

so here you are, cleaning you house, there wasn't much to clean but you did anyway.

looking at the box, you decided to open it and see what's inside

your eyes widened at the sight. A pretty dress perfectly folded inside with a letter saying

'Y/n, please wear this for dinner at La Casita Madrigal, I hope you'll like this amor.  Love, your Tio Fernand'

"Tio.." you teared up, your biological parents weren't really much of a parent, resulting to you growing with the lack of parents love but Fernand filled the void and you were thankful for him and everything he has done for you.

dressing up, you look at yourself in the mirror. you look dashing and the outfit perfectly fits you.
"I wonder how much tio bought this.. might ask mira later and pay tio back"  you mumbled as you went on your way.