Camilo

Camilo Madrigal is the type of lover who would do anything for his partner. He'd go on extreme risk just to get whatever you want even though you would tell him "amor, it's dangerous to go there, as far as I have heard. It's okay, you don't have to go"
But no, he wouldn't listen.

And today he got home all bruised and scratched up. "I got your favorite flowers that you wanted!" He practically yelled as he entered the house, luckily, you were in the kitchen, helping his Tía.
Running out to meet him, a gasp left your mouth

"Camilo!" He smiled at the call of his name and showed you the flowers

"They don't seem to be around this season, BUT, luckily, I found a few"

"Ay, amor" you sighed, thanking him for the flowers and kissing his forehead lovingly. You  caressed his cheeks in which he leaned in your touch.

Julietta had given you an arepa when he saw her neice all injured. With a worried look she immediately gave you one.

You looked at him worriedly
"I'm fine mi amor, as long as I got you what you wanted, I'm all good"

He really knows how to melt your heart and sway you with his soothing voice and words.

"I want you to be okay, to be safe, I don't care about anything but your safety, hm?"

"Bu--" you put the arepa in his mouth

"Eat amor" you smiled and pecked him all over his cheeks

You went back to Tia julietta and helped once again, that is until your chameleon attatched himself to you.

He placed his head on your shoulder, kissing your head from time to time while you cut the ingredients julietta needed.

his tía watched you both with a smile as camilo would whisper something that will rush blood to your face and fluster the living soul out of you, he'd sometimes tickle your sides a bit just to here your laugh or chuckle. Lastly he'd kiss your cheeks, neck, head, and shoulder.

"Ah, young love" she exhaled with a smiled and continued her work

"Tía? Do you mind if I steal your assistant cook for today?~" Camilo gave a cute smile and voice as if a kid asking to be allowed to play in a playground

"Sure thing, enjoy you two" she smiled and ushered you both out of the kitchen wih you protesting and  insisting to help her until it's done.

All she replied was

"Hija, I'll be fine, I'll ask pepa to help me or my girls, you go now.

Thank you for you time amor!"

And the couple are out of the kitchen

"Well! Now your mine!" Camilo grinned and picked you up

"I've always been yours since we made that promise 10 years ago" you chuckled as he picked you up

"I thought you weren't serious" he pouted

"I was serious and I tend to keep my promises cariño, you know that" you held his head, bending down slightly to kiss his forehead.

"Cuddles!" He yelled and carried you to his room.

How can you ever fall out of love with this boy as your lover who treats you like a queen and a wife.

And How can he ever leave you if your understanding, caring, kindness and politeness are the primary things he fell in love with. And the fact that you'd go aggressive just to protect people is cute in his eyes cause then, he'd calm you down saying

"Mi vida, deep breaths, deep breath, That's right" while hugging you and caressing your head while his other arm is on your back, either rubbing circles or moving gently up and down.

He is a perfect lover and boyfriend you could ever ask for.

-----