Chapter 4. Extra credit

(Trigger warning! This chapter includes attempted sexual assault and gore.)

(Y/N POV)

I woke up and immediately checked my body for wounds..there were none. I crawled to the other side of the bed and peered over it. I saw the killer laying on the floor where I left him. I got out of bed. I wasn't even tired even though I had been up till 3 A.M. dealing with Jeff. I usually didn't get much sleep so it didn't matter. I grabbed a loose grey sweater and some jeans. I changed into them in the bathroom. I walked back into the bedroom and checked on Jeff, then I made my way downstairs to the living room. Bella was waiting for me on the couch. I gave her a bowl of food then made 4 pieces of toast. I ate two and left two on the table for when the killer got up. I then grabbed my backpack and approached the door.

"Where the fuck are you going."said the gravely deep voice suddenly right behind me. "JESUS CHRIST!...god, wear a bell or something.. I'm just going to school" I said, startled. "Well what the hell am I supposed to do all day?" he said, "not my problem." I said as I walked out of the door. I literally couldn't get out of that house any faster. I caught the first bus to school and met up with makayla. "Morning Y/n! How was your sleep?" Said an overly enthusiastic makayla. "Same as always. Practically non-existent." I said "is..something up? You're doing that thing you do with your hands when you're bothered." Makayla said, concerned. "Y..yeah. I'm good. Just.. had a nightmare." I said. God, I wish last night was just a nightmare. My house was now inhabited by a serial killer, no, I'm not good. "Let's just get to class."

Once we split up and went to our classes I found myself and period 1 English. I always hated English. My teacher was an asshole. Fuckin mr.Jackson...i hated him. I stared out the window. It was a cloudy dull day. I worried about what Jeff would do to my house while I wasn't home..suddenly i noticed a figure with a white hoodie dashing between two trees. Jeff. I knew damn well that's not just some coincidence. I stared out the window for the rest of class. Hoping to catch another glimpse of the killer.

~ring~
the bell rang. I was getting my stuff together until.. "Y/N L/N, please stay for a moment after class." Said mr.Jackson. God...if this day couldn't get more stressful. I watched as all my classmates left and mr.Jackson closed the door behind them, then looked at me. "Y/N..are you aware your grade has slipped from a B- to a D-?" He said "yes, I have been busy recently. I will get the grade back up." I said, I honestly didn't care about my grade. " I'm sorry Y/N, but i don't think there's a way you're going to be able to get your grade up without some...extra credit..." he said "erm..what do you mean." I said, hesitantly "here...let me show you.." he said as he grabbed the sides of my waist, i tried to push him off and struggled. He just held me tighter. I punched him right in the face, breaking his nose, and ran out of the classroom down the hall till I was outside.

What the fuck was that. Did my teacher just try to-..Jesus. I don't even want to think about this. I wrapped my arms around my body. After that I couldn't shake the weird feeling of just feeling...gross. I couldn't go to my next class. I just sat there. Outside. Alone.

After an hour I heard the sound of sirens and looked up. There were police and ambulances pulling into the school. I immediately jumped to my feet. I heard students screaming. I ran into the school and dashed down a few hallways trying to find the  source of panic. I turned the hallway and saw a bunch of student's gathered in a crowd. I fought my way through them and saw..oh my god. There were three students lying scattered on the hallway floor, all three of them stabbed only once. The body's were leading up to...mr.Jackson's class. I walked past the body's and looked into the room..what I saw was...horrific. Mr.Jackson's room was torn apart. All the desks were thrown to the sides of the room, a window was broken, and in his desk was Broken down the middle. And finally, in the center of it all, laid his lifeless body. Stabbed at least 30 times, beaten and bruised...with a Glasgow smile carved into his face.