Chapter 10. Therapy.

(Y/N POV)

I woke up to hear a slow repetitive beeping noise. I smelt the air, it was sterile and clean. I opened my eyes to see a hospital room. I was confused. I thought about last night. I did..things..with Jeff then i went to bed. What did I miss? I looked around and saw a nurse looking at me. "I'm so glad to see you awake. I will fetch the doctor." The nurse tried to seem calm but was obviously panicked. Within moments a tall female doctor walked in. "Hello. Y/n l/n. How are you feeling" she said in a calm comforting voice. "Well first of all where i am, second of all how did i get here, and third of all why am i here." I said "you are in Westward hospital. You got here by police escort and you are here to make sure you have experienced any injuries. After this you will be sent to a therapist." She said. I just sat there stunned. "Therapist? For what-." I said quietly "being abducted is a very serious thing y/n. We need to make sure you're not still in shock and are mentally stable." She said .. I paused. "Where is he." I said "what.....who?" "WHERE IS JEFF?!" I screamed. The doctor stood up. "L/n. You need to calm down-." She said startled "LET ME THE FUCK GO I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS." I started to get up and she stuck a needle in my arm and suddenly I felt very, very, tired.

I woke up again. This time restrained. I opened my eyes to see a woman with brown hair and glasses. "Y/n? Hello. I am doctor MacKalister. I am here for a mental health assessment." She said I just sat there staring at her.
"Er..well. Y/n. How did Jeff abduct you."
"..he didn't."
"What do you mean y/n"
"I wanted to go."
"...y/n..sometimes we tell ourselves we were ok with things to make ourselves feel better. You didn't really wanna go with jeff."
"Yes I did."
"Did he ever assault you?"
"No."
"Did he ever get aggressive with you or yell at you?"
"No.."
"Did jeff ever sexually assault you y/n.."
"No. Everything was consensual "
The woman paused
"What do you mean y/n. Did you and jeff do anything sexual."
"Yes. Once. It was consensual though. I said yes."
"Y/n...do you ever think maybe your memories are twisting to think that you gave consent, when you were acctually raped.."
"No. Jeff may be a killer but he isn't a rapist."
The talk went on for about 40 more minutes. And then she said..
"Y/n. Have you ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome?"
I paused.
"I don't have Stockholm syndrome. He didn't do anything to me."
"Y/n..please listen. The first step of healing is talking about it."
Then a bell rang.
"Our session is over y/n. I will see you tomorrow."

A few minutes later some security guards came in and unrestrained me. Once they left I got up and walked around the room. I looked out the window. I was on a high floor of a hospital. There was a tiny TV in the room, so I turned it on. It was on the news. The headline was.. ''Jeff the killer caught after botched kidnapping attempt..'' oh god. I watched the news and saw that they had followed the car and had Broken in while we slept. Jeff had killed 3 policemen then was tazed. He was being held at a jail waiting for trial. I was upset at this. Needed him back. I sat there and thought about how I could help him. I remember the ticking boy. Jeff has friends. If i talk to one of them they would know what to do. Now how would I go about doing that? I don't have a phone number to call or anything.... Well i could try and-

Suddenly the tv went black and white text appeared. 'Y/N L/N?' It said.... "Erm..yeah..that's me." I said hesitantly. Suddenly a person pushed their way out of the tv screen, then came down and looked at me. Slightly hovering. He had striking resemblance to Link from Zelda besides his black eyes with blood dripping from them. "Hi y/n. I'm here to take you." It said "erm..what...what the fuck." I said "chill.. I was sent here by bleach boy." It said in a causal tone. I figured the bleach boy was jeff. "Well hurry up and take me then." I said hastily. "Alright, if you insist." He grabbed my wrist roughly and dragged me through the tv.