Chapter 8. Stuttering boy.

(Y/N POV)

I watched Jeff pick up bella. I don't think he noticed me. Bella purred. "Come on bella..let's go home." Jeff said as he put Bella in his car. How dare he put his paws on her paws! Suddenly he started walking right towards me. I got up and ducked behind a dumpster. I heard him pick up my bag. "We are going. Come on." He said. He knew I was there. He didn't have any hesitation in his voice. "Are you going to go, or do I have to make you?" He said. With that i got up hesitantly and walked towards him. He grabbed my arm and put me in the back of the car with bella. I held my bag and bella. He started the carb and started driving. Once we had been driving for a few minutes.."You're welcome," he said. I paused. What did he just say to me? He just kidnapped me! "What.." I said slowly, " What, do you want to live on the side of the street?" He said sarcastically. "Well, no. But you could have been nicer about it" i said "what are you doing all this for anyways. Since you don't 'LoVe' me." I said, slightly sarcastically.

"I never said I didn't," he said "um. Yes you fuckin did, you amnesiac." I said, annoyed. "I said 'why would i', i never said i didn't. Dipshit." After he said that i had one of those 'OHHHHHH i get it now.' Moments. "Well you could have been a bit more clear. Like seriously, this isn't danganronpa."(I hope someone got that reference..)"Dang-on-what..?" He said. This hurt me emotionally. "By the way, I want a roku tv. Now." I said in a very entitled manner. "And where the fuck did you get the money to buy a roku tv." Jeff said sarcastically. I grabbed the 125$ i had in my bag and put it in the cup holder. He was obviously surprised. "That was a joke, but ok I guess." He said "sir. You expect me to breathe without Netflix? Without YouTube?" I said "I hope you have some left over for that Netflix subscription." We both laughed. God, he had kidnapped me, murdered my teacher and stalked me, yet we were talking like good friends. Kinda fuckin weird. But once again, I'm going with it.

We were driving through the woods, talking, when suddenly a figure jumped in front of the car. Jeff hit the brakes and pushed me and Bella down under the back seat. I heard the passenger's side door open and someone get in. "Hey J-Jeff. Can I crash at your p-place tonight. Jack is on m-my ass about going int-to his room ag-gain." Said an unfamiliar stuttering voice. "No not right now, I'm busy. Get out. You're getting blood in my car." Said Jeff angrily "fir-first of all this isnt y-your car. Second of a-all this car is blood stained to hell and ba-back. And third of all, what the fuck are you b-busy with." Said the boy's voice. "Just get out." He said. Then there was a long silence. The boy sniggered. He heard me breathing... "Did you kid n-nap someone Jeffrey?" Said the now annoyingly happy boy. "GET. OUT." Jeff said, enraged.

The boy looked back over the seat at me. He was wearing a greyish hoodie with a blue hood. With some yellow wood-working goggles resting on his head and a mouth guard resting on his shoulders. So face was normal, besides the scar on the left side of his mouth that left a piece of his skin missing. You could see part of the inside of his mouth just by looking at him. I held Bella tightly to stop her from lashing out at him. "OooOOoo~ w-who is this? They're not even t-tied up!" Said the boy staring into my eyes. I could now see he wasn't just stuttering, he was twitching, or ticking. He must have a ticking disorder or something. His head would snap to the side and his eye would twitch once in a while. Interesting. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT TOBY." Jeff said, practically manic. " jeez..I'm just doing a little investigating. Who is this kid anyways." I heard Jeff reach for his knife and 'Toby' booked it out of the car in less then a second.

"Sorry about that..." said Jeff. "Was that your friend?" I said while getting up with bella. "Er...yeah..kinda...i guess." He said hesitantly. He locked the doors once more and drove for about thirty minutes and then pulled up to the cabin. He got all our stuff together and then helped me and Bella out of the car. We headed in the cabin and Jeff helped me and Bella up the ladder to my room. He sat on my bed next to me while Bella sat on top of the tv. Everything was silent for a minute. I looked down at the closed hatch, then at Bella, then back at Jeff. We made eye contact. For what felt like hours we just gazed into each other's eyes, then..

( HAH. You h0rny simps have to wait for the next chapter. Lololololololol losers.
Kk bye babes~)

The deal. (Jeff the killer x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें