11.

(Y/N POV)

My eyes shot open as i looked around me in terror. I soon realized I was in the cabin, with Jeff laying in the bed next to me. I laid back relieved. It had been a dream. I tried to recall the events of the dream. Two things stuck out to me, Stockholm syndrome and the link from a zelda looking guy. I felt Jeff get up next to me and I faked sleep. I listened as he left the room through the hatch in the floor. I got up, feeling the cold air around me as I left my blankets. I saw that he left my laptop on the floor. Cool. I guess that was his form of making breakfast in the morning. Like a 'thank you for sleeping with me' present. I picked it up and put it on my lap. I googled 'link from zelda with blood dripping from eyes'. I came across an alleged internet entity named 'BEN DROWNED'. I looked around the web and read a few articles. Soon i found a podcast called 'Creepy' on Spotify, they had an episode on BEN DROWNED. It was around 3 hours long and I listened to the whole thing. I was fascinated. I looked around and found some things associating Jeff with BEN, and something called 'Slenderman'.

I placed the laptop down and looked at the clock. It was now 6:24 A.M.. I didn't even notice it was light outside. I guess I was up all night. A thought popped into my head. If I had now previous knowledge of BEN, how was he in my dream..? And why did dream BEN tell me he knows jeff? Where was he trying to take me? I tried to adjust to a more comfortable position. I wanted jeff. I desired his warmth, his presence.

(Read next chapter)