Finals II

(Edited)

Before Li's match against Namu was going to start, Li ran as fast as she could to speak to Jackie Chun.

"Excuse me." She spoke in a quiet voice as she pokes his side to get his attention.

"What is it, girl?"

"I-"

Li blushed and was a bit anxious as she bowed down to him.

"Please train me! Please take me in as your disciple!"

"Ho?"

"Please! I want to be strong! At least strong enough to fight off anyone who dares try to hurt the ones I love."

"And you think your words of wanting to get stronger for others will convince me to have you train under me?"

Li remains quiet staring at the ground.

"CONTESTANT'S FOR THE THIRD MATCH, PLEASE STEP INTO THE RING!"

"Go, girl. Get to your fight. I want to see your fight."

"Right... Thank you for listening to what I have to say." Li bowed in respect once more and ran to her next fight.
-------
"LADIES AND GENTLE MAN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! CONTESTANTS LI AND NAMU ARE IN THE AREANA!!!"

"Good luck, Namu."

"To you too, Li."

"MATCH THREE WILL NOW BEGAN!!"

Li gets into her fighting stance and so does Namu.

"Wow! We'll see Li fight again! And with that guy!"

"Li is strong, but that guy made it into the finals too! He must be strong! This match might end up like with Yamcha's!"

Yamcha nods in agreement with Krillin as he watch Li and Namu deliver hits left and right.

"Li is faster than this. Why is she sluggish with her movements?"

"Oh no! She's not focused! She probably has her mind on something!"

'Why? Why can't he train me? Am I not worth training? Is my power too low to a master that even my reasoning to get stronger means nothing? I-'

"Oomph!!"

"LI!!"

Li tried to breathe, but was unable to calm down.

"Li?"

"Goku, she's not mentally good." Yamcha said as he put a hand on Goku's shoulder.

"What does that mean?"

"It means she's in too much thought that's not good and it's hurting her." Krillin answered feeling bad for her.

"She's hurt inside?"

Namu sees her distress, but he didn't hold back because he knew that if he were to he would fail his people, precious little brother, and himself.

"I apologize, Li, but I have to do this for not only the ones I love, but for myself." Namu said knocking her out from the back of her neck.

" Namu said knocking her out from the back of her neck