Finals III

(Edited)

Li was already on her way home, but once she made it to her half way mark she was stopped.

"Huh? Namu? Hello."

"Hello, Li. I wanted to apologize for doing such a harsh attack on you."

"It's quite alright, Namu. I'd like to thank you for that! It sure knocked some sense into me!"

"I'd also came here to do a small favor of Master Roshi's."

"Huh?"

"He wanted me to give you this."

"A scroll?"

"Yes."

Li grabs the scroll and looks at the contents.

"Wow! These are all his fighting tactics! I'm sure of it! It even reads how to use the Kamehameha!"

"Interesting. Well, I will be on my way home. I'm surprised you didn't stay longer to watch his fight with Goku."

"Yeah. I'm sure the fight will be quite the surprise."

"You know. I think you should stay there longer. To see what's more to learn from his battle as well as Goku's. Goku sure gave out a fight."

"You fought him?"

"Yes. We were almost tied up until we both came down from our small fight from the sky. The last minute Goku delivered a hard kick and knocked me out of the ring."

"Wow!"

"It was strange to think that a boy as small as he was strong and very unreasonable put up the greatest battle tactic I've ever fought with before."

"Amazing! Wait. Wouldn't you also want to stay there longer to watch?"

"No. I've done my purpose there. I've got the supply of water that I needed to save my people."

" You're quite honorable, Namu."

"Thank you. I suggest you get there now. It's already getting pretty dark out now."

"Right."

Li ran as fast as she could.

'Mother and Father... Forgive me. I will get to you very soon! I just need to see how Goku and Roshi's fight will go down!"

Li took a sharp turn and pauses looking into the what she saw in the distance in pure disbelief.

"W-What... That's a-a Giant Ape!!!"

She also heard the screams of people.

"Oh no!!! They're all in danger!!!"

Li ran as fast as she could towards the arena.

"Li! I thought- Goku said-"

"I know, Krillin. But we need to get these people at a safe place! We need to kill that thing!"

"No, Li!"

"Huh?"

"That thing! It's Goku!"

"Wh-What...?"

"Run, everyone!!!" Yamcha cried out as he rushed as far away yet close as possible because he was concerned for Goku.

"I'm gonna fight him."

"What?!?"

"You're crazy, Li! You should've left when you had the chance!"

"No! We need to help Goku! He's not the danger! He himself is in danger!!! I have no reason to not help Goku!"