THE STRONGEST OF UNDER THE HEAVENS MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT

(Edited)

And so the years have past since the great fight broke between our heros and King Piccolo!!
----
"The fresh air and strong aroma of grass... The warm blue sky and the hallow whispers of the wind..."

"Today is the day-"

"Today is the day-"

"Li!!!! We have to go already! We're going to get there late if we don't go now!" Chichi yelled from in their shared home.

"Coming!" She sprinted to her side and grabbed a capsule box.

"Come on, Li. We have to say bye to Dad and be on our way!"

"Yeah! Bye, Uncle Ox-King!!!"

"Gah!! I'm going to miss my little girls!!!" He cried a she held them both.

"Well be back!"

"We swear, Uncle Ox-King!"

"Please be careful!"
-----

Rain was pouring hard.

"They're late. Aren't they?" Question the blue haired Lunch.

"Hmmm...." The old Turtle Master looked back at his watch as she held their shared umbrella.

A car horn was heard. A woman with luxurious blue hair, with devil red lips, and a gorgeous getup stepped out of the Taxi holding an umbrella.

"Oh!" Lunch chirped as she waved a hello to Bulma Briefs.

"Hey, you-- long time no see--!" Oolang greeted as he walked out of the cab along with her.

"Where's everyone?! Not here yet?" Bulma smiled wide.

Puar and Oolang stood next to each other holding their umbrella.

"My, My, My! You've grown up, haven't you?" Master Roshi poked at her butt.

"Hands off my butt!!!!" Bulma smacked him.

"Physically at least!!!" He held his head in pain.

"Same to you." She glared at him.

"B-By the way, what happened to Yamcha? Weren't you coming together?"

"Oh! Him? As soon as he got back to west city he took off somewhere." Oolang answered.

"On a training mission by himself." Puar added.

"Even leaving me behind..." Bulma gritted her teeth.

"Ho ho ho!! Yamcha too?... Krillin said the same thing and ran away. What we heard about Goku three years ago left an impression. Especially about our little brute girl. Heh heh heh!!"

"Hey!" A voice called out.

"He a friend of yours?" Master Roshi turned to the semi-tall guy who wore a head wrap and held an umbrella.