Who are you? ❤

You rock back and forth, waiting for the woman who bought you here to come back.
"Oh my, are you okay dear?" someone asked. You look up, it was a man this time. "Are you hurt, lost? Did you come to see someone here?" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh... What's your name little one? The man asked.

I grabbed my notebook and scribbled in the book to talk to him. "My name's Aliza, Aliza Jackson," I wrote. "Hello, Aliza. I believe I'm the person you're waiting for. Can you come with me, dear?" The man asked. I hesitated, clutching my notebook closer to my chest. "Right... Trust issues..." The man muttered. "It's alright dear: everyone here wants to help you, not hurt you."
I nodded and followed behind.

There were many kids here, some were toddlers, some were children, and some were my age. I guess this is where the troubled kids go. I wouldn't call myself troubled, just... special, just like all the kids here.
"Do you mind staying with two boys?" The man asked. I shook my head, the man smiled, "Okay then. They're both nice, and they're brothers."

I entered the room, it was actually pretty nice in there. One-third of the room was orange, the other third was red, and the middle third was purple. There was a bed for every kid with things they like. I'm slightly concerned about the kid on the red side, there was an ax on the wall for some reason.
"Hello?" Someone called. I flinched, clutching my notebook even tighter. "It's alright, we won't hurt you!" a kid said, walking closer to me. I loosen my grip on my notebook slightly and look at the kid. He was tall, had white hair, and had black eyes. "Hello there, my name is Papyrus!" He said. "Hey bro, who ya talkin to?" Another voice asked. I made a tiny noise, moving closer to Papyrus my accident. "You seriously didn't notice we have a new friend?!" Papyrus exclaimed, holding me. "Sorry bro," the other kid said, sitting upon his bed.
"This is my brother Sans, he's pretty lazy at times, which is almost all the time," Papyrus muttered, making me giggle a little. "What's your name, hm?" Sans asked. I blinked and showed them the page I had previously written on to talk to the man. "Aliza? Can you talk?" Sans asked. I shook my head, the brothers frowned. "You're mute?! You poor thing!" Papyrus exclaimed, hugging me again. "Well, don't worry," Sans said, hopping off his bed and walking over to me and Papyrus. "You're safe with us."