Smile... ☁/❤

It was pretty nice having people around. You're probably wondering why I'm saying this as if I've never been around people. Well, that's because I never stayed around other people. I have trust issues, so I only stayed around my family and my two friends. They're gone now, they traveled to Mount Ebbot and disappeared. After that, I kinda just stopped smiling.

Papyrus and Sans eventually figured that out and they asked me if I ever smiled. I nodded and told them that after everything that had happened I had just stopped. "Well, we can't have that! You're with us now, and we're going to find a way to make you smile, right Sans?" Papyrus said. "Whatever you say, bro," Sans replied. "Hey Aliza, what do you like anyway?"
I scribbled in my notebook again, "I like gardens. I usually make flowers crowns with the flower from the garden." "Lucky you, this place has a garden," Sans said. "If you press the button that's next to your bed, someone will come to us and let us out.

I press the button and a few seconds later, someone enters our room. "What's now-?" the woman stopped mid-sentence. "Great, another one," she muttered. I stayed silent, hearing her rude statement. "We were wondering," Sans started, irritated after hearing her statement. "If we could go out in the garden." "Alright fine, just don't do anything stupid," the woman said, unlocking the door. I hold onto Papyrus, not liking the woman's harshness.
After walking for a little, we found the garden. It was like a dream come true! There were lanterns, beautiful flowers, butterflies, a wooden swing, everything! "There are animals here too. I think I saw a bunny hopping around here once too," Sans said. And that was all I needed to hear.

I started looking around the garden for the bunny, Papyrus helped sometimes. Then, I saw some carrots growing in the ground. I could use these to find the bunny! So, I pulled one out, left it in front of me, and waited for the bunny to come. And after 5 minutes of patient waiting, I came to me. I fed the bunny the carrot and petted it.
"Sans, it worked! She smiled!" Papyrus suddenly exclaimed. Me? Smile? Huh, guess I didn't even realize.