Pet ☁️/❤

After I had found the bunny, it was time for us to go. "I don't think we're allowed to keep garden animals," Papyrus said. "Well, I don't think Aliza wants to let it go. And that's the only source of happiness we know of for her," Sans said. I sat there with the bunny, gently stroking its fur. "I'm sure they'll make an exception just for her."
We started to walk back to our room, and when we got there, we were greeted by the friendly man who had bought me here. "Oh, hello there," the man said. Papyrus and Sans said hi and I waved, careful not to drop the bunny. The man smiled towards me, then looked in my arms. "Where'd you find the bunny?" the man asked. I pointed towards the garden. "We asked if we could be let out so we could go," Sans said. Papyrus went up to the man and told him something I couldn't make out.
"Well, that's sweet of you two," the man said. Papyrus smiled brightly.

I cock my head to the side, confused. "Can we keep the bunny, as a pet?" Papyrus asked. "Or a mental stability buddy?" Sans suggested. "I don't see why not," the man said. "Now run along you three, I don't want you to get in trouble." So we did, Papyrus took my hand and we left with Sans in front of us, leading the way.
The woman who let us out wasn't there to let us back in. Apparently, we did need her to be be let in, just to be let out. As soon as we entered, the door locked itself. I placed the bunny on my bed and sat on the soft purple carpet just above it. "Alright, now we got a pet. But we don't have a cage for the pet," Sans said. "We don't need a cage for the bunny, brother. The bunny doesn't move around anybody but Aliza, look," Papyrus said. The bunny jumps back to me and lands in my lap. "Alright then, point proven," Sans said.