▪︎°《Period》°▪︎ 《🍬🍫/❤》

《《No, not like period poo. My female readers and maybe some males can understand this chapter. Lol.》》

"Brother, is Aliza dying?" Papyrus asked, patting my head. "No: she might be tired or in pain. Something," Sans said. I groaned, a little quieter than last time. I had my head on Papyrus's lap with a blanket: I had a headache.
I'm pretty sure females know what I mean when I say I'm on my menstrual. If not, then congratulations, you're safe for now.
Periods are painful. Your entire body starts to cramp and sometimes you feel either really cold or really hot.
Sometimes it gets to the point where you can't even move without being in pain.

"How often does this happen?" Sans asked the nurse who came to our room. "It usually happens to girls like Aliza every month, but don't worry: she's alright," The nurse said, patting my head. It was pretty close to winter, so the nurse gave me so warm hot chocolate.
I guess Papyrus was worried cause he clung to me for a long time: although I wasn't going to anytime soon. He and Sans got some too, but they weren't drinking it at the moment. The nurse left, so it was just the three of us now.
I grabbed my notebook and scribbled on a clean page. "Paps, you can drink the hot chocolate. I'm not going anywhere." "No. . ." Papyrus muttered, holding onto me even tighter. I sighed quietly but smiled a little: Sans gave a small chuckle.

After a few more minutes of convincing Papyrus, the both of us drank our hot chocolate and listened to Sans' puns and laughed at Papyrus' irritation everytime he made one.
Ya know, Sans and Papyrus are very good at distracting people. As soon as I starting talking with them, my pain eased and I completely forgot I was on my period.
Well, I guess that's one nice good thing about having friends.