IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

To those who skipped the summary:

The third season of "Dream Essempi" has just been released. Nika Aoi, a member of the Beigoma Academy Beyclub and a dedicated fan of the underrated series, is to be seen impatiently waiting for the friendly tag-team match with the Victories, the Comets, and the Wild Bey Gang to end.

That is, until she discovers that two other bladers from the other teams are fans of the series as well. Shocker, huh?

"Hey, how about we watch the second and third seasons in my house?"

"Sweet!"

"Alright."

Little do they know, they're about to get an adventure wilder than the world of Beyblade.

Disclaimer: Beyblade Burst belongs to Hiro Morita. The Dream SMP lore belongs to their respective content creators.

Some of you might also notice that the concept of this fic is a bit familiar, so Al is here to tell you that greedytoby published a similar crossover fanfic (X BNHA/MHA) where the Dream SMP is also adapted into an anime. Don't go spamming them about this fic because Al has already asked their permission.

All interactions are platonic, save for Philza and Kristin. Yes, Tubbo and Ranboo are married, Al also had Purpled and Tommy married because Al can, and the characters from both fandoms ship each other, but these are just friends teasing each other. Feel free to simp about their interactions in the comments but don't take them seriously.

Events take place after the Legend Festival in Beyblade Burst Surge, and after Technoblade's prison break lore stream in the Dream SMP.

This fic is not canon-compliant with the events of both fandoms. This means that while Al might follow the sequence of canon events, they won't go in the same manner as canon. The Burst characters are also aged-up to three years, so they would be around 14-18 years old.

WARNINGS FOR SPOILERS, SWEARING, BLOOD AND PANIC ATTACKS. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

Slow updates, so don't spam Al for not updating this story as Al still has a life outside writing fanfiction.

Criticisms and corrections are appreciated, but please be nice about it or Al will kick your as-

Al also has a discord server! Check Al's profile for the link!