Deputized

Tuck reached into his pocket and removed his phone. He passed it over to his mother who stood back emitting fearful daggers from her eyes.

In Tuck's mind he wished he'd never done what he did. He didn't even gather the thought of being in trouble for it. Most times he's let off the hook.

But not this time. And his Dad, Benjamin, made sure of that.

~~~

"And how long do I hold on to this?" My mother asked as she stepped up.

"One-" My dad pushed my arm and cleared his throat as he stood behind me.

"Two weeks." I frowned and lowered my head.

"Mhm. What else?" She asked holding my phone.

"And I'm gonna talk to Marcus-"

She leaned her head forward looking down at me.

"To the kid. I'm gonna apologize." I innocently spoke.

"And?"

"And I'll never do this again. I don't wanna go to jail." I fearfully spoke looking down at my shoes.

Above Tuck, Miranda eyed Benjamin confused as to what lesson he gave to Tuck. Ben just shook his head and waved that topic off.

"I'm sorry mom."

"What's that?" She lowered her ear to me.

"I'm sorry!" I looked up at her.

She went in her purse and handed me the car keys. "Alright. You can wait in the car." I just grabbed them and hastily made my way outside.

Meanwhile inside...

Ben and Miranda stood and watched as Tuck walked off.

"What is wrong with us?" Ben looked down at her confused.

"Wrong?" Ben asked confused.

"That we waited so long to deputize you?" I smiled looking at my wife. So smitten my taken over she walked away.

~~~

Miranda was so turned on all she could do was walk away. She couldn't wait for him to return home. She had a surprise in store. Ben walked in and she sat quiet as kept.

When Ben went into the bathroom Miranda stood hustling around the room. In the bedroom, Miranda lit candles everywhere and got into her sexiest piece of lingerie.

When she heard the shower stop, she sat down in the chair and slipped her 'Fuck me' pumps on. Ben stepped in the room and looked up at the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

He stopped dead in his tracks once he saw what she had on. He exhaled and smiled as she stood up lotioning her arms.

"So I just want to say thank you for taking over with Tuck for me. And I'm sorry I never considered you to be worthy of that task."

She walked over fluffing her pillows. She needed Ben to say the right thing to kickstart this moment.

"Anything for you honey. And it's okay I'm just glad to take some of the weight off your shoulders. It's all good." He walked to his side of the bed.

"But it not okay."

Miranda crawled to the middle of the bed. She sat on her knees.