30

Nyema

I walked out of Montu room and leaned against the wall. Grey came up picking me up "Why are you out of bed?"

"I had to check on my baby"

He chuckled "Montus a grown ass man"

"Who said I was talking about him?"

He looked down at me "Is Imara okay?"

We got to our room and he laid me on the bed "How would you like being called Pawpaw? Oo what about granddaddy?"

"What? Imaras pregnant?" He asked shocked

"Her energy's changed. I thought it was from them mating but it changed a few day's ago"

"That was quick"

"They hump like monkeys so I'm not surprised, and I'm sure Montu showed her his incubus form earlier. Poor girl was screaming bloody murder. I had to make myself deaf again"

He started laughing then grabbed lotion and rubbing my legs "I wish I could take that pain from you. Only a few pack Lunas have that ability. It's definitely bittersweet"

I shook my head "it makes me feel closer to the pack. I always feel like I don't do much in this pack so if something is wrong with someone and you guys don't know it makes me feel useful" I chuckled.

He lifted my dress up and pulled my panties off. I had to get stretchy maternity panties cause my stomach was so big. He started rubbing lotion on my stomach and I moaned closing my eyes.

He smiled up at me "I hate when you say things like that. You hold this pack together. We had a good pack before you came along but you made it better. Completed. The pack loves you and they know you love them"

"I do. I love our pack so much. I just wish I could do more"

"Well since our kids want to go off and have normal life's maybe these girls can take over. Get them trained." He started rubbing my legs again "If not we can have more kids and try again"

"More kids? Oh no baby. I'm going on birth control after these ones. Then you and Daxon can shoot the club up as you please"

He started laughing hard and he kissed my stomach "You hear that babies. Your mommy said she won't give you any more siblings"

"Mommy sure did say that" I opened my eyes and seen him smiling at me "What?"

"I just can't get over how beautiful you are, then on top of that you carrying my baby" he got in between my legs and kissed my inner thigh, the left then the right one.

"You got a thing for pregnant woman Greyson Coal?"

He licked up my pussy "Just everything about you"

I moaned and he sucked on my clit and gripped my thighs. I grabbed his hair and moaned. He started flicking his tongue against my clit then stuck his tongue in my opening "Oh god Grey" he put my legs over his shoulders and spread my pussy open slurping on my clit "Oh fuck I love your mouth" I started grinding my pussy against his face and he moaned "Shit I'm about-"

I felt Grey disappeared and my eyes popped open seeing I was in Ameanas throne room.

I looked up glaring at her and she smiled. "Your essence smells amazing. I wouldn't mind a taste" Ameana said seductively

Lilith walked in then looked down at me "My love you should've at least let the girl finish. Poor things cursing you terribly"

She chuckled "Sex is important but we have business to attend too" she clapped her hands "Bring him out"

Demons dragged Jonas out and he was in shackled. He looked at me and smiled "Well hello there beautiful"

"Fuck you bitch"

"Still as sassy as ever. I love it"

"I figured we could work together. We all have a common goal" Ameana said

"What?" I deadpanned

She waved her hand and Emmanuel and my mother popped up.

"You chased me across the world" she said laughing "You really were gonna kill me for killing your Slut?" She smiled at him

"At first I was, but then the chase became fun. Honestly Hatshepsut was becoming a nuisance. If she wouldn't have had Jonas I would've killed her myself. Jonas is just like his mother. Good for a while but useless" he kissed her "When I seen what you did to her body it turned me on a bit. Reminded me of our days before Nashabo came along"

"Oh you crazy man you." she chuckled and rubbed her thumb across his bottom lip. "I loved our days before Nashabo came along"

He cut her a piece of mango and fed it to her "You love it" he kissed her.

"I do" she looked around "Where's Nour?"

"Feeding. I sent him off with one of the maids"

"You're gonna turn him into a monster"

"He's doing good in his training. He'll be fine"

He fed her another mango "I fucked up baby, Jupiter will hate me forever"

"Give her time" he sighed

"Time" she chuckled "The girl created stubbornness. I lied to her. Montu was right to do what he did. She needs me just as much as Nour does"

He kissed her neck "Well go see her. Talk to her together. Nashabo too. He's still your mate. Our mate"

"You would never let the three of us be together again"

"Just as long as I know I'm the favorite"

She rolled her eyes "You've always been my favorite" she caressed his face and he grabbed her hand kissing it "He's Nyemas father. I'll love him for giving me her, but honestly I don't think I ever loved him like I loved you. You were cheating and I clung to him then ended up with Jupiter.-"

"Turn it off!" I yelled "Turn it off!"

"I'm sorry. I just thought you should know" Ameana said "We kill set and there's risk we could piss your mother off and have to deal with her"

I nodded my head "I-Can we just imprison her? Armeans said he could take over that realm"

"Fuck it I say we kill them both" Jonas said

I looked at him "Do I need Greyson to rip your fucking head off your body again?"

"Ouch mommy"

"Don't call me that"

"Are you sure you want to imprison her if she becomes a problem?" Lilith said

I nodded my head "Severe my dads connection to them. No matter what happens I want Emmanuel dead"

"I second that" Jonas said "Emmanuel dies per say my sister"

"I'm not your sister you freak"

"The taboo of it turns me on"

"Set and Emmanuel dead. Aaliyah imprisoned. Check and check" Ameana said leaning back in her throne.