Chemical Warfare

You were in the jet sitting next to Yelena and Kate, the three of you were on your way back to the compound after a very intense mission. The two heroes next to you couldn't stop talking excitedly about every cool move they'd managed to pull off and though you wanted to join them in celebrating the success of the mission, you found that you suddenly had a really bad headache and felt quite tired.

You figured it simply had something to do with lack of sleep, the few explosions you'd been near along with all the fighting you'd done over the past three days, so you decided to take a nap on the flight home knowing that your girlfriends would be all over you once you returned.

Seeing you dozing off, Kate chuckles, "Guess we wore her out."

Yelena smirks, "She better get her rest in now. Knowing my sestra(sister) and Wanda, Y/n will definitely have her hands full when we get back."

After a few hours the jet finally lands, its soft thud on the landing platform isn't enough to wake you from your slumber so Yelena decides it's up to her. She stretches before walking over to you, "Come on, wake up sonya(sleepyhead)." she says tugging on your shoulder.

Your eyes open to see a blurry version of her standing in front of you, "We're home?" you ask, rubbing the exhaustion from your eyes.

"Yup. And you'll never guess who's out there waiting for you." Kate teases

You smile at the thought of your girls, you're eager to see them. You stand, and try to play off the dizziness that nearly overwhelms you. You glance over to see that they haven't noticed, far too busy jokingly hitting each other as they walk towards the back of the jet, the door of which starts to open. Your legs feel stable enough that you take a step forward, apparently that was the wrong move though because you feel vertigo overtake you as you fall to the ground with a thud, your vision spinning before it goes completely dark.

At a loss for what she sees, Yelena freezes in place while Kate rushes to your side. "Y/n? Hey, Y/n?" she says as she shakes you. When you don't respond she looks at Yelena with panic written on her face.

Yelena finally kicks into gear, she rushes to your side as well and turns you over. Her fingers search your neck for a pulse, "Her pulse is really weak" she says to the archer

Nat finds it odd that despite opening the door to the jet none of you have come out yet. She takes a few steps forward, Wanda right behind when suddenly they hear Kate call your name. They share a look before they both rush in, when they see you on the floor with the others beside you they immediately join them at your side.

"What the hell happened?" Natasha asks as Wanda cups your face. Your head is so warm she's sure you have a fever.

"I don't know! We were all fine after the mission and she slept the whole way here!" Yelena tells her sister

Nats worried eyes meet Wandas, "We need to get her to Bruce, Tasha. She's burning up."

The Russian nods before she's gently picking you up, she's careful to support your back and legs. As she heads to the medbay with you, Wanda Yelena and Kate are following right behind, each one of them is as worried about you as the others.

Natasha would have burst through the doors if Wanda hadn't already thrown them open with her powers, she quickly places you on an empty bed before she shouts for Bruce. He quickly enters the room, confusion written on his face until he sees you on the bed.

"What happened?" he asks, going to the side of the bed to check on you.

"We don't know. She was fine when we boarded the jet after the mission and she slept the whole flight home." Kate tells him