Captured

Wanda watches helplessly as the Hydra soldier enters the room once more. Damn these restraints, they keep her from using her magic but thankfully they don't interfere with her telepathy. She can feel her stomach twist at the thought of what he has in store.

He approaches your chair and yanks your head back by your hair. He smiles upon hearing a grunt of pain leave you.

"Leave her alone!" the Sokovian shouts. You can see the fear in her eyes, she hates being so helpless when her loved ones need her.

He chuckles dryly before his fist connects with your face multiple times. Wanda sees drops of your blood hit the concrete beneath you, she thrashes against the cuffs holding her to the chair.

"Stop moving or she gets a worse beating than this!" he shouts at her

Your face is already bruised and your split lip is dripping blood, she doesn't want him doing anything more severe to you so she complies. Though the regret of doing so is clear on her face.

Her gaze snaps to the door when two more Hydra soldiers enter the room. One carries a towel while the other carries a hose that's connected somewhere out in the hall.. She can feel her heartbeat jump to her throat as they go to you.

"No! Don't hurt her!" she yells, pulling on the cuffs once more

One of the men smirks, "Give us a reason not to."

You look at her and she can hear you in her mind. Tell them nothing.

She shakes her head. I have to. I can't let them hurt you.

A stern look crosses your face. Make Tasha proud, don't break. Not because of me.

Please Y/n. I can't let them do this. You can see tears form in her eyes

It's ok. You try to reassure her

No, it's not! Tears stream down her cheeks

You give her the best smile you can muster. It will be. I love you.

Before she can respond, your head is pulled back again, the already damp towel draped over your face. You don't hear the question he asks Wanda, your heartbeat drowns out any noise from around you. You know she doesn't answer him though because your face is met with cold water.

You gasp and sputter as the liquid forces its way into you as your body attempts to get air. You try to move away but one of the men grabs your head forcing you to stay put.

"Please stop!" Wanda begs as she watches your body begin to squirm

"Why should we?" one of them asks

"I have no information to give you!" she reasons

He scoffs, "You're an Avenger, you have plenty to give me on the rest of your team and SHIELD."

Your choking increases and she truly panics now, "Please stop! Please!"

Not wanting to kill you just yet the one man turns off the water while one removes the fabric from your face. You sit up, coughing violently as you expel water from your lungs. You shiver, the cold water has seeped into your clothes. You look around and blink profusely attempting to keep yourself from going into shock.

Detka(baby), focus on me. She gains your attention

Your gaze shifts to her and she can see how tired you are already. Neither of you have had food, water or sleep since you arrived here yesterday. Add a beating and waterboarding to that and you feel exhausted, but you know you can't give up. Not while Wanda is right here in front of you being forced to watch.