Cuddles and Soup, the Perfect Remedy

Despite being vaccinated I caught Covid and I'm miserable, to help me feel better I wrote this sickfic, hope you enjoy it as much as I do 💖

When Wanda woke up she was surprised to find you still next to her in bed. Usually by the time she woke up Natasha was off on a run and you were down in the training room. She smiles as she watches you sleep for a few moments before she places a kiss on your forehead, she immediately registers how abnormally warm you feel. You hum when you feel her lips on your skin and a small smile shows on your face.

"Good morning detka(baby), are you feeling ok?" she asks

You move closer to her and she lets you cuddle into her arms, "No." you answer

"Let me go get you-"

Your hold on her tightens, "Stay. Cuddles." you mumble into her chest

She can't help the smile that spreads across her face, she's usually the most clingy out of the three of you. That's not to say that you and Nat don't cuddle or like to be cuddled, Wanda just happens to want it almost constantly so she's more than happy to give you all the cuddles you want. She knows Nat will be back soon and then one of them can get some medicine for you.

Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later the door to your shared bedroom opens and the redhead steps in, she makes her way to the bedroom so she can shower but upon noticing you and Wanda still in bed she raises an eyebrow in confusion. The brunette sends her a smile as she sees the Russian.

"Why are my two beautiful girls still in bed?" she questions

You groan, "Because I feel like death." Your girlfriends both chuckle at your dramatic choice of words.

"She wanted cuddles so I haven't been able to get up, could you grab her some tylenol before you shower?" Wanda asks

Natasha nods, "Of course" she says before heading off to the bathroom. She returns a minute later two pills in one hand a glass of water in the other, "Here you go lyubov'(love)"

You reluctantly sit up and neither of your girlfriends miss the look of discomfort on your face, probably due to the brightness of the lights. "Thanks Tasha." you say as you grab the items from her, quickly downing the pills in need of relief from your killer headache

She smiles at you before heading off to shower and you settle back into your spot next to Wanda. She wraps her arms around you and snuggles close, her hold on you and her bodys warmth causing you to drift off into sleep again. Nat comes back into the room redressed in more relaxing clothes now that she's no longer in her workout gear.

She looks down at the two of you again, "Milaya devushka(sweet girl), how about we trade places? I can cuddle with Y/n so you can go make her your famous chicken soup."

The Sokovian looks up, "I thought you and Clint had plans today, are you sure you don't mind?"

"Clint will understand, besides he always has Kate and Yelena to occupy his time." she answers

"Ok, it shouldn't take me too long. When I get back with the soup we should put on a movie." she suggests

The Russian nods, "Sounds like a plan."

You whine in your sleep as Wanda carefully pulls herself away from you. Nat chuckles as she slides into her side of the bed, she watches Wanda leave for the kitchen before turning her attention back to you. Her hand gently grabs ahold of your hip as she moves closer to you, her front flush against your back she feels your muscles relax as you take in her presence. She leans in and softly kisses your neck, a content sigh leaves your lips.

The two of you stay like that for several minutes, Natashas eyes only leave you when she hears the bedroom door creek open. Wanda walks in with a tray holding a bowl of soup for each of you, you may have been the only one sick but that didn't mean she wasn't going to feed all three of you.

She sets the tray on the bedside table, "Wake up detka(baby), I have soup for you."

You turn in your other girlfriends hold, "...chicken?" you groggily ask

The brunette smiles and nods, "Only the best to make you better." You stretch before sitting up, Nat also sits up and wanda hands you each a bowl before getting back under the covers on her side of the bed. She grabs the remote and turns on the tv, the various streaming apps pop up. "What movie are you feeling up to watching my love?"

"Hmm, surprise me." you say before taking a spoonful of soup

Natasha smirks as she watches you smile at the taste, you always smiled like a dork when you tasted Wandas cooking. They both found it adorable and made a point in not telling you they noticed, they didn't want you to become aware of this habit and put a stp to it for some reason.

Wanda clicks on your favorite Disney movie, she knows things like that bring you comfort when your sick. Despite being ill and eating you still manage to hum aliong to the catchy songs as the movie plays. When the three of you finish eating you snake your arms around each of your girlfriends waists and pull them closer to you. You sigh as they both kiss your cheeks.

Your eyelids become heavy as the movie ends, "You'll both stay, right?"

Natasha lifts your chin and captures your lips in a kiss, "Of course we will."

Wanda cups your cheek turning you to face her, she kisses you as well, "We love you Y/n, feel better soon."

You give them a dopey smile, "Love you both. Thanks for taking care of me." you mumble as you drift off again

Your girlfriends smile at each other, "We always will" the redhead says as the brunette cuddles into you further. You really were the luckiest girl to have the two of them.